Koenigsegg Dealership Coming to Charlotte? | FerrariChat

Koenigsegg Dealership Coming to Charlotte?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by nicholasn, Nov 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    This has been floating around on social media since Halloween, anyone know anything about this? Same address as McLaren of Charlotte's service center. Currently there are only six Koenigsegg dealerships in the country so I am stunned.

https://koenigseggnc.com/

Thecadster likes this.
  2. chipbiii

chipbiii F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 26, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    chipb
    Wow! Now I KNOW the economy is really doing well. ;)

3. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Lots of "old furniture money" in the High Point-Greensboro area that's supported the Ferrari dealer there for years, and you have the Research Triangle of Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill and its Pharma strength (some old tobacco dollars too maybe). Add in Charlotte as a Financial center of the South and you have the demographics to support Koenigsegg. Not a stretch really.

nicholasn and rampante550 like this.
  4. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Great point, not to mention the Florida/retiree money in the mountains, equestrian presence in Pinehurst, and everyone running down here from the northeast too

5. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    I talked to LFSC in Chicago a couple years ago about their's and they said they only got about a car a month and their allocations were filled for a couple years already, many out of state. So a Charlotte store would also pickup from probably DC to Atlanta as well and only see, I'm speculating, a handful of cars a year?