Koenig Ferrari scale model | FerrariChat

Koenig Ferrari scale model

Discussion in 'Canada' started by KoenigFerrari, Mar 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KoenigFerrari

Feb 16, 2004
    Hi folks.

I am a new member here from Toronto area. I'd be happy to share my personal photos of my very rare, large sized, custom handcrafted scale model of a '94 Koenig Ferrari Competition Evolution TR for you Ferrari fans. Please, note it is not for sale.

I used to specialize in automotive artworks, which includes computer graphics, drawings, paintings, sculptures and scale models. In my leisure time, I had hand sculpted several of my favourite custom, exotic, aftermarket tuned scale models (Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, etc.) in my personal art collection, since back in the early 90's. I handcrafted this Ferrari scale model car when I was 22 years old at the time. I presently no longer build scale models this time as I have officially retired from it.

This extremely rare, large sized Koenig Competition Evolution TR (scale 1:10) is a one fine example of an automotive sculptural art I have done with great pride, that was inspired by a German car tuner, Willy König's creation of Koenig-Specials. It was hand sculpted with hardened white clay and plastic parts with great precision and details of accuracy. This stunningly realistic car was custom fitted with my personal specifications consisting of tinted windows, slightly raised rear spoiler height, replaced Evolution's standard full amber lamps sectionally with 512TR style fog lamps, and fitting 19 inch rims with lowered suspension, instead of Koenig's standard 17 in. size O.Z. racing rims used on their real cars. I have also included a custom built display case for making it dust free and for showcase appearance.

Koenig Competition Evolution TR was based on a tuned stock '84-'96 Ferrari Testarossa/ 512TR/ 512M. Koenig Competition Evolution earned its fame as one of the world's fastest, meanest street legal cars in the late 80's and early 90's, ruling on the German Autobahns next to Ruf Porsches. It boasts a monstrous, mighty, roaring 1000 horsepower engine with raging twin turbochargers, twin intercoolers and a screaming supercharger, that can reach rocketing top speeds of 222 mph!

This maybe the only one exclusive, rarest of all, large sized, beautifully hand crafted scale model of a famous Koenig (King) Ferrari that is known to exist on this planet! This was my ultimate dream exotic beauty beast back in the old days. :)

Hope you all enjoy my custom built Ferrari scale model pics!

Patrick

2. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey!

Welcome to the Boards! You will find that everyone here is very knowligable and enthusiastic about Ferraris! As for your model, its Amazing! How did you craft it?? It looks as if it is metal, but im not too shure what its made of. Hope you have an awsome time here!
    Awsome model its very realistic!:)

Lucas

3. KoenigFerrari

Feb 16, 2004
    Hi Lucas. Thanks for your welcome and compliments! The model is not made of metal. I hand sculpted it entirely with clay and crafted plastic pieces. It does look realistic. hehe.. It took me about 2 weeks to build it though.

Glad you like it. ;-)

Patrick