kill sato! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

kill sato!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Remy Zero, Sep 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestaRoasta

TestaRoasta Formula Junior

May 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Logan
    Did anyone else think it MAY have been an accident, like he brushed him while he was waving him off, you know?

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Well those laws are funny in Europe. :D

3. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    MS ought to be careful Sato maybe a Kung fu master.

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I think the funniest thing about this race was that the 4 most likely drivers to hit each other did!

Lets face it MS hasn't finished a race without hitting anybody for ages ;).

Anyway this time it was NOT his fault ;)

As for Montoya ... and Pizza (on slicks!!!!) ... gee fncken whiz!!

Pete

5. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    He really did barely touch him, but he needs to be careful. Something simple like that can cause a real fight in a heated situation like a race when emotion is high and the blood is really flowing. Now dont get me wrong I totally agree he needed to be hit ..lol.

Mark

6. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    900hp car, wet track, braking error, Sato being a human being.....stuff happens. I'm sure he didn't have some personal vendetta on MS. If he really was after somebody, he should have nailed Alonso, and made the championship race even closer.

7. asds3x

asds3x Karting

Oct 11, 2004

A real man doesn't need a gun to kill. I'll bet the Big Chin sleeps better knowing you are his protector.

Sato is a pvssy he should have gotten out of his car and kicked the shlt out of the Big Chin for laying a hand on him. Reminded me of American stick and ball sports where they pretend to fight but nobody gets hurt or throws a decent punch.

8. Philmodelcar

Philmodelcar Karting

May 19, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Philippe
    thank you Sato, I had fun !
    Funny to see how someone named a "big champion" is unable to keep control of himself...

9. exotics4fun

exotics4fun Karting

May 13, 2005
    In defense of MS one can be killed in a relatively small racing incident, something as dumb as what Sato did can cost the victim limb or life. Nothing wrong with MS asking him not to run into people on a race track... On the other hand I do agree that MS is becoming a JPM in attitude, not good for the sport.

10. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    You obviously have never been rearended. I have and I can tell you it's not funny at all!

11. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    #36 Anthony_Ferrari, Sep 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I agree. Sato wasn't being malicious. He is merely incompetent. Either way he doesn't deserve to be in F1. I would love to know what Michael said to him. I was screaming at Sato when I saw the incident. I really though Michael had a chance of the podium. :(

Caption competition?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i think sato should be banned...dangerous driving...i think if that happened 2 be JPM, he'd sure banned for the next race

13. Anthony_Ferrari

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    I think BAR should let Anthony Davidson have the seat for the rest of the season. I assume if they did that they wouldn't have to lose 10 places on the grid?

14. azbobbybooshay10

Jun 4, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Bobby Patricca
    Bad Sato, Bad Sato! Don't make me put you in the cage again!

15. FerrariF1

FerrariF1 Formula Junior

Apr 29, 2005
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Chris
    sato did make mistake and yes he does deserve 10 spots but who gives right to hit anyone. MS is still my favorit but he needs to be careful specially when ppl think that he is going to retire.

16. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Im glad he slapped/punched/tapped/whatever. Sato is a prick who still thinks he's playing on PS2 .

17. pistole

pistole Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Malaysia
    hey , you guys need to lighten up a bit.

this is a racing incident. wet conditions , intermediate tyres and a whole
    bunch of cars trying to make the corner together .....

that and , IMHO , MS is not the complete angel either when it comes
    to running people off the track.

18. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    There weren't many cars around Sato and MS. But you're right it's a racing accident but Sato was at fault. I don't blame MS for tapping him on the head (and it wasn't more than that).

19. Anthony_Ferrari

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    He didn't hit him! He tapped Sato on the helmet to get his attention. It was in no way an attack. What Sato did to MS was much more likely to cause an injury!

Geez, this world is going mad with political correctness. I wouldn't have criticised Michael if he had been more forceful. Sato ruined Michael's best race for ages.

20. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    It wasn't really a racing accident, Sato wasn't going for position he missed his braking and drove up Ms's ass. I'd be upset too. If you get taken out then fair enough. If you get taken out cause someone is driving around with his thumb up his butt that's something else.

21. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    It was barely a tap and it didn't seem malicous. Just a "hey man use your fricken head out there" reminder. Nothing wrong with that in my book. I don't know what some of you guys are taking about MS having a "JPM Attittude". JPM as far as i can remember has never even come close to having a physical confrontation with another driver. As far as cameramen go let me hit you in the head with a camera and see how you react...............;)

22. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    MS should be banned for a least one race for his immature actions . What Sato did was an accident...what MS did was intentional! Intentional acts of violence in any sporting event needs to be dealt with harshly IMHO.

23. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    "When you get to the end of the straight, it's the pedal on the left makes it stop."

A gentle slap on the helmet is nothing -- it's a parting greeting, like slapping a plane on the side to signal the pilot. It looks like he missed, though, and slapped Sato's visor down instead of tapping on the helmet.

Or maybe he just didn't want to hear the excuses, so he shut the door on them. ;)

According to f1.com, Sato will get bumped 10 spots on the next grid for that move. Pizza man will get a fine (presumably because Williams could put Heidfield back in that seat).

24. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    boyz,

quit whining. poetic justice is served. shall we count up how many mikey poor sport has knocked out ON PURPOSE??????

25. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    schumi has had it sato did him a favour bet schui braked hard to save embarssment of losing again