Keith's 2nd Annual Charity Poker Run - June 2nd, 2007 | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Keith's 2nd Annual Charity Poker Run - June 2nd, 2007

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DodgeViper01, Apr 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    #251 LAMBOJOE, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    Once again all talk no show....

3. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    #253 LAMBOJOE, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    haha joey you make it soooo easy

5. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    #255 C6DVL, Jun 2, 2007
  6. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Just got home.. WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!

Keith, thanks for organizing such a great event that went as smooth as can be, you should organize runs more often!

Rob, your vette is stupid loud, I think you woke up half of the tri-state area this morning.

Fazooley, you are one of the most coolest people I've ever met. Totally humble and a great person to talk to about cars. I'll keep in touch.

Now its finally time for some sleep! I didn't get an hour of sleep last night and drove about 260 miles today. I have 181 pics and videos to sort through tonight, then I'll post the good ones. Can't wait to see everyone elses!

7. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    GREAT RUN AND ORGANIZATION KEITH!!!!

-the winners were all Porsche owners
    -black Porsche Turbo got pulled over...but he was a cop, so no issues

how old was the kid in the turquoise Murci???? like 22? hahaa

8. TMINUS

TMINUS Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    TMINUS
    Thanks to all for a great run.

Special thanks to: Robi Ferretti . Matt from MMC . John Nip/Tuck . Subi & Dave ( The Blue R33 Skyline) . Waleed . Greg Brie . Fazooley . Jidex M6 . Porfidio (Blue RS4) . Lukas . and Keith.

-TMINUS

9. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Just got in, Awesome event Keith and for a great charity too, thanks! Some awesome cars in attendance especially a couple of those PCars! Had a lot of fun even though the traffic was a bit much at times.

10. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    well i guess depending on who you ask I made it or I didnt. I got there at the very end just to say hi and make my donation. I wish I could have come on the run but I just couldnt wake up. Keith, great to finally meet you. Nice seeing everyone also.

11. G-Gore

G-Gore Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2004
    Lyndhurst, NJ
    Full Name:
    Lukas
    Got back home 30 mins ago. I'm beat up but I have 5 hrs of video footage from 2 cams to go through. I'm glad I'm going on vacation next week, so I'll have some time to work on it. I'll be poping some scenes from now on with special moments of the day :)

Thanks to all of you - Keith, Raudel, Crazy P-cars Crew (Tony, Adrian, Pete, Sergio), T-Minus, Simba...

12. BM6W

BM6W Rookie

May 7, 2007
    New Jersey
    I wish they gave out a prize for the oldest car there! haha ( 1988 m6). It was awesome to actually see these cars put to the test and driven how they are suppost to be driven. Some of those Porsche guys are nuts. My friend took alot of video so I'll post it up once he makes one.
    -Brian

13. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Am I the only one to get a ticket today?

14. bointc

bointc Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Jersey City, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    You got a ticket? I went to get gas at the Shell an exit away, and the attendant was telling me about the Corvette with the park bench for a wing that came through, I'm gonna put in an order for your DVD now, too lazy to drive out to Jersey, I just realized as I got home that I should have just asked if you were going home right after seeing how I'd have to pass through Northern Jersey anyway to go home :p but that was hindsight.

I had a blast, it was fun meeting all you guys, the guy in the GT3 was great, so were some of the s2000 guys, the Skyline guys, it was fun talking to John Nip/Tuck and Waleed (that M5 is CRAZY loud)

My ears are still ringing from following your Corvette with the "Park Bench" into the lower level of that bridge BTW

15. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    damm, sorry to hear that

16. Infamous 360

Infamous 360 Karting

May 14, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Full Name:
    James
    I am the 22 year old in the Murci. LoL. I am actually 25 come on now. I had a blast today great event.

17. Infamous 360

Infamous 360 Karting

May 14, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Full Name:
    James
    I was also the second place winner so all werent porsche owners LoL. Rob sorry to hear you got a ticket. A lot of cars were driven pretty crazy today and you were nice and relaxed.

18. bointc

bointc Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Jersey City, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    lol you were in the green one right? When you first pulled in I was going to come up to you and ask if gas prices at up all your money for a car wash and was gonna offer you some cash to get it washed, then you drove off and it came back clean :p

19. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Ticket for what? We weren't speeding. I saw that cop driving on the opposite side and the next thing I know he's right on my bumper. I moved over one lane and he shot up right behind you. When he put on his lights, my friend said "aw, wtf!?" Was it for the exhaust?

20. bointc

bointc Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Jersey City, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    BTW Rob, I tried purchasing online and apparently your Website Security Validation Expired or it's down?

21. Infamous 360

Infamous 360 Karting

May 14, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Full Name:
    James
    I hit a patch of cement on the way there !! I didnt expect it to look like that when I got out. I went and cleaned it up real quick. I couldnt afford a wash so I used someones garden hose on the side of there house. Hope they didnt mind.

22. Nabbs

Nabbs Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Naveed
    Keith -- Sorry I couldn't make it today and I apologize for not getting a chance to call you back. I'm a little under the weather this weekend, so I am going to sit out the car stuff today and tomorrow.

Glad to hear it went well.

-N

23. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    I got caught in the wake of all of the guys who made it to the resturant. I stopped to get gas with 2 BMWs and as we were pulling up to the resturant I got pulled just shy of burger king. Cop claimed he got calls of 2 BMWs and a corvette Drag racing on 18 and videotaping it. Cop was ****** ended up giving me a ticket because my NC registration expired 16 days ago. Threatened to tow the car etc, whatever. I'm over it.

24. zitro

zitro Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Ortiz
    i heard the cop tasered you.

25. cntrvrsy

cntrvrsy Karting

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I was one of the BMWs with you (silver M3). That's such b/s! After we left the Shell station we were just cruising... basically. I don't think we ever passed 80 but we weren't racing. I saw him driving down the other side and turn his head our way. He used that "call" as an excuse. If he did get that "call" why didn't he pull all three of us over since we were one behind the other? I hate when they lie!