KC to Garnett Tour Sunday 8/1 | FerrariChat

KC to Garnett Tour Sunday 8/1

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by cmparrenzo, Jul 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    We are meeting at the Sheraton in Overland Park on College Blvd. at 11:00AM on August 1st for a "spirited" tour to Garnett for a picnic, bring your own basket!

Afterward, we will drive over to Dairy Queen for some Ice Cream and then head home!

Please come join us!

2. Tom Larkins

Tom Larkins Formula Junior

I use to race Lake Garnett in Karts, and I happened to see a pic in Forza that showed a car at speed back in the 60's. Damn fast track in Karts, and not exactly the safest place either, although that place has a history that people have forgotten. While not a F-car owner I hope to hook-up w/some local members after my car arrives sometime later this year. Was active w/other NSX owners and did some fun day trips often and I hear good things about Sat. get togethers in OP. Have fun and try not to speed down the straight before the dam. Stone wall and steel don't mix!!!

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    hope to see everyone on sunday!

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    A few of us are going to get to the Sheraton early, around 10 so feel free to come early!