Karting! | FerrariChat

Karting!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by LShanahan, Jun 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LShanahan

LShanahan Rookie

Jul 15, 2014
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Luke Shanahan
    Hey fellow Texans, as the weather is getting nicer its a great time to get out to the track. I have had this Kart for a few years, but I haven't been able to find the time to go drive it. It is a flawless 2015 Tony Kart KZ2 shifter kart. I would love for it to go to someone in Texas. The chassis is new, it has around 10 hours on it. The engine has around 3 hours on it total, and has not been run since its last rebuild. This would be a great way to get into the sport of Karting, or have an absolute animal of a toy for the weekends.
    If you're interested shoot me a text - 214-500-2811
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

u2fast and Flavio_C like this.
  2. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Amazing! Have always wanted one of those. There is a big karting track east of Rockwall I have been to a couple times. Are you replacing it?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app