Kansas City detailer | FerrariChat

Kansas City detailer

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by db7guy, Aug 27, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. db7guy

db7guy Rookie

Dec 7, 2006
    Kansas City
    I have a vehicle in need of some serious TLC after being caught unprotected during a remodel (picture drywall dust ground into the paint with a little swirl to boot).

I've had Matt ___ (can't remember his last name - he did business at Mattie's) detail the car before, but the number I have for him doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know if he is still detailing cars or if there is someone else recommended in the KC area?

Thanks!

2. dcrews85tr

dcrews85tr Karting

Aug 1, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Matt got out of the business a couple years ago. I just had my 355 detailed by Danny Anderson at ADS. He did a great job to exterior, interior and engine. He is very careful and understands that although we want a thorough long lasting detail, we don't want our car kidnapped for days. I dropped the car off early Sat AM and it was done at the end of the day. He takes great pride I. His work and does all the work himself. His shop is clean and spacious. I just dropped my 348 off tonight for a second round. His # is (913) 314 0269. Check him out.

3. db7guy

db7guy Rookie

Dec 7, 2006
    Kansas City
    Awesome. I'll give Danny Anderson a call. Thanks!