Just Got Production Photo, Writing on Paint and Missing an Option (CF Side Air Splitter) | FerrariChat

Just Got Production Photo, Writing on Paint and Missing an Option (CF Side Air Splitter)

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by nlpamg, May 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nlpamg

nlpamg Karting

Oct 18, 2014
    Just got my production photo and if you zoom in, you see some sort of writing, maybe fingers or something on the paint on top of the rear quarter panel above the air splitters. Can anyone make that out? Is that normal?

Also, I ordered the CF side air splitters and it doesn't have it. What are my options? Can I just have the dealer install them here? How difficult/involved is the install?

Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ntatfas

ntatfas Karting

Apr 27, 2011
    UK
    I noticed writing on my photos and ran them through the translator and it ended up being build instructions and what appeared to be a required correction.

In terms of your side air splitters SOME options are fitted as the last stage of assembly even though this means replacing standard items. Best to check with your dealer to confirm the order has the CF option on.