Johnny Ferrari in Maui Part 1 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Johnny Ferrari in Maui Part 1

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by johnnyferrari, Sep 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hey Nick, If Johnny wear the "patch" on his helmets during a Indy run, you bet that I'll stay behing him to have the view.
    Thanks to all of you who help me to mount the slicks this morning.
    Take care and we will see you all netx season
    Roland
    F40LM

2. johnnyferrari

johnnyferrari Karting

May 26, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    John Moore
    Hi Nick and Joe:

You guys are the best and your success speaks for itself. I am really thinking about buying Greg's Blue car and hence making Joe’s life miserable - if I do!

You know that if I pull this off that I will team with you guys and Greg. I wouldn't do it any other way.

I hope that Joe’s heart has started again after I took his number 1 drive off course into the grass - in the F40 - 10 minutes prior to his race. Just trying to keep things interesting down at your end of the garage. It has been a bit too boring for you guys these last few seasons!

Talk to you soon and I look forward to my next signal from Joe to: "Lets Fire Her Up"!!!

Johnny

P.S. Hey Joe.... Carefully take a look at the photo that I have attached. I think the car is all but gone! And,,,beer, girls and eye patches? I'll work on that.

3. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello boys. doesn't he look like a pro, what a tan !!! We don't have a tan like that because we are "working" on the car in the shade of the garages !!
    If he gets the Indy car, that side of the garages will be surely different with him there !!! Get ready for pretty things to be around...
    Good to be around guys like you and thanks again for your help to get Johnny's tires mount (while he was still in bed ! ) hahahaha
    Greg, congrats for your championship, I jnow what he takes to get there.
    Roland
    F40LM

4. Indycar#37

Indycar#37 Rookie

Oct 2, 2004
    Roland, anything you need anytime, Gorden Motorsports will be there for you. It has been a real pleasure. Sorry we didn't get you in our Lola for a ride, but we will get her sorted out and get you in it.

I am going to have to steal your buddy Johnny because it looks like he was destined to be in a BLUE Indycar !!

Looking forward to having you in our camp John.
    We will definitly keep in touch guys.

Nick
    Gorden Motorsports
    2004 United States Speedway Series Champs

5. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hey Nick, I can paint his F40 Blue if this what it takes to keep my partner around..hahahaha !!
    Right now, we still have a few events to do, St Louis this coming week and New Orleans and Laguna/SearsPoint. He needs more days off to go "play" with me..I might have to jump in your league if he starts to have to much fun with out me...At least, he will look good like a big smurff...in a smurff mobile!!!!
    Take care,
    Roland

6. Indycar#37

Indycar#37 Rookie

Oct 2, 2004
    Smurf mobile.....ha ha ha ha ha
    Good luck with the rest of your season guys!
    And Johnny, I think we need some more Pacifico pic's....If ya know what I mean. wink wink

Nick
    GMS

P.S. You know Roland, we do have a RED Indycar that would be perfect for you! You can't let him have all the fun.

7. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Comon now, don't temp me !!!I recall that I sure looked good in that car at Pueblo..But you that I look great in any car.hahaha!
    Take care
    Roland