Italian Gathering 2015 Dublin Ohio | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Italian Gathering 2015 Dublin Ohio

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by carbonkid, Jun 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    I was in the air about having him sign my bike. There were so many better machines there for him to sign than my regular old Ducati. He was telling me about how he loves motorcycles and he really liked my bike. I had fun with him on the way home too.

I'm going to take the solo tail off and put the rear seat back on. I need to figure out how to make it last. I've seen people put clean bra type stuff over autographs. Maybe I'll try that. I don't want to wipe it off or something. Sounds like a good thing to search for on here. With all the cars on this website, someone has to know what to do.

The bike got filthy on the way home. The weather was sunny and hot all day until I was going home. It rained super hard for like 3 miles. Just my luck. So I'd like to clean the tail without wiping the writing off too.

2. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    For the general photos.

3. johnnyo

johnnyo Karting

May 8, 2009
    Just wanted to give Mr. Evans and his crew a big thank you for another great Italian Gathering. I don't know how you managed to get Mr. Balboni to attend but it was a pleasure meeting him. I was surprised how good his english was! Only wish that Mr. Les Wexner from New Albany would share some of his world class Ferrari's with this charitable event.

4. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Unfortunately that will probably never happen.

5. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    +100

6. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I can honestly say that the Italian Gathering is the best Italian Car show in the Midwest. So many rare cars that you don't see at other shows, all for a good cause.

Here is a video of the cars leaving this year. I was super bummed that I wasn't able to get the main lineup of cars leaving, but still got the rare ones.

Chris

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElkgJhHQYIs[/ame]

7. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    Toward the beginning of the video, right before you see me go by on my yellow Ducati, that is a albino leaving driving that old Lamborghini 400 GT.

He was getting on it too. I thought it was awesome to be playing around with Balboni driving a Lamborghini.

8. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I wish you guys weren't slowed down by that daily driver ahead of the 400GT, but that was still awesome to see you guys punching it!

Chris