Italian Gathering 2010 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Italian Gathering 2010

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by otterbeinjumper, Jul 19, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. otterbeinjumper

otterbeinjumper Karting

Mar 1, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael
    We capped off the show this weekend with our an hour long drive in Delaware County for the lucky 7 that won auctions for a ride. The auctions went dirt cheap this year. $120 and $150 for an hour ride in a Murcie or a Murcie Roadster, $100 for an hour in a Diablo SE 30! Make sure to bid on these next year. Great way to spend some time getting a better feel for what you're saving your money for someday!

Everyone had a great time!

2. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    My 360 spider took third, all 3 were in a row !!

3. concours detail john

Jan 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    John M. Morgan
    I'm not trying to dig up an old thread. I've looked for pictures of this event. My wife and I came with the 275 GTB and the Fiat Dino.
    I take care of that collection and don't always have time to get all the pictures I'd like, or see all the cars.
    Thanks to the guys who posted them

4. scuderia513

scuderia513 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2008
    OH
    Full Name:
    TYI
    I waved to you when you were leaving the show in the 275! Very pristine car I must say!

5. concours detail john

Jan 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    John M. Morgan
    IP
    My wife and I were on the blue 2.4 Dino spyder. it had the Copperstate classic logo on it. But thank you. It was before the 275
    In the video posted.
    We came with that car too.

6. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I still have some leftover footage that I never used in the video, I was thinking about putting together an Extras video to include everything. I will post it here if I get to it. Thank you so much for bringing those cars, the 275 was one of the cars I had been waiting to see for a while!

Chris

7. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Here it is!

I have created a 2nd video of the Italian Gathering 2010 with the unused footage. This one features more Ferrari's than the last one.

You will see a few of the same shots of stationary cars that were in the first video, and that's because I have added unused shots of interiors and engines. This way you can see which car the interior/engine belonged to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ_JNamRdFA

Chris

8. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ydYmgMm_bs[/ame]

slideshow I put together from pics I took there. enjoy.

9. 8haggis

8haggis Rookie

Jun 15, 2008
    Novi, MI
    If anyone has the contact information on the 1975 Lamborghini Countach from MI that was there, I would appreciate a PM.

Thanks a TON.