Italian Gathering 2010 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Italian Gathering 2010

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by otterbeinjumper, Jul 19, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    my wife and I are planning on coming sunday morning to see some Fcars. As we can only dream about owning one of those fascinating cars we'll be there taking pictures and hope to meet a few people on here.

Sounds like everyone will be there before us so there's no luck on us catching a Fcar caravan on the way down from Akron area, its cool though my lil dodge wouldnt fit in anyhow LOL

2. johnnyo

johnnyo Karting

May 8, 2009
    Looks like its going to be good weather for the Italian gathering! I hope a 458 Italia shows up-as I am very interested in seeing one of these cars in person!

3. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    See you all there! I will drive down from Toledo in the morning.

Rick

4. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I can't wait!! It's gonna be an amazing show!

Chris

5. otterbeinjumper

otterbeinjumper Karting

Mar 1, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael
    bump - Show is tomorrow!

6. scuderia513

scuderia513 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2008
    OH
    Full Name:
    TYI
  7. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Great pictures! Gotta love the Diablo with the dolphins on it! :D

I loved that pic from earlier on of the Pagani Zonda F. I have been dying to see one of those.

Chris

8. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Anyone know of any other places nearby that I should check out? I'm coming from the Detroit area, which is a long ass drive and it would be cool to make some stops on my way back and check things out.

I've found the Ferrari and Lamborghini dealerships nearby, so I may look in there. Any other ideas that are nearby/on the way?

Chris

9. scuderia513

scuderia513 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2008
    OH
    Full Name:
    TYI
    You can check out Polaris Fashion Place or Easton Town Center for spotting cars.

10. carguy98

carguy98 Formula 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Grant
    You could go to Crown Mercedes-Benz (in Dublin). It's right near the Ferrari and Lambo dealers, and they usually have a few pre-owned exotics there.

--Grant

11. scuderia513

scuderia513 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2008
    OH
    Full Name:
    TYI
    Excellent turnout! That verde ithaca Gallardo and the blue LP640 were my favorite cars there plus the 275 and F40.

12. Stretch

Stretch Karting

Feb 8, 2009
    Margaritaville
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That picture looking through all the doors is awesome!

Great show today, I really enjoyed it. The mango flavored Italian ice was delicious!

13. johnnyo

johnnyo Karting

May 8, 2009
    What a wonderful show- My compliments to the people who put this together! The only disappointment was not getting to see the new Ferrari 458 italia! I hate to think I have to wait another year for this great event to happen again!

14. otterbeinjumper

otterbeinjumper Karting

Mar 1, 2007
    Columbus, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Sorry about the 458. He was planning to make the trip, but had a scheduling conflict last minute. We counted somewhere near 46 or 47 Lambo's today. Probably around 25 or 30 Ferrari's!

15. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    FANTASTIC show!!! It was TOTALLY worth the drive from Michigan. I saw SO many cars that I've been wanting to see.

Stay tuned for a video - including a montage of cars leaving! I got a LOT of badass engine sounds from the cars!!

Hey Scott, I agree with Stretch - that pic of the Countaches through all the doors was a great idea!

Chris

16. scuderia513

scuderia513 Formula 3

Oct 28, 2008
    OH
    Full Name:
    TYI
  17. enginefxr

enginefxr Formula 3

Aug 20, 2007
    S&R Exotics
    Full Name:
    Gary Sharpe
    Man,.....I really wanted to make it there today. But of course, too much to do and not enough time.

Yes, the pic through the doors was awesome....that would make a great poster for a garage!

18. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    awesome show! I'll post some pics here as well as soon as I get them uploaded.

19. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Scott, great job getting the pictures without a lot of people surrounding the cars - difficult to do at times. Also, I liked how you got really low (looks like you were laying down when snapping shots) pictures of the cars.

Chris

20. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    I don't have to lay down anymore, lol, LCD screen flips out so I can put the camera on the ground or over my head for shots.

Some of the people/objects have been erased from certain pics.