Italian Cars & Coffee first Thursday of each month | FerrariChat

Italian Cars & Coffee first Thursday of each month

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Nick Puopolo, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010

Hi Everyone

Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini are excited to bring all the Italian car enthusiasts together in one location.

The Italian Cars and Coffee meetup will take place at Plazza Del Sole Woodbridge on the first Thursday of each month beginning on May 2ed and ending on Oct 3ed.

This is open to all Italian cars motorcycles and vespas from 7:00pm to 10:00pm

There will be awards given out by each car club to the best cars in each class.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

marioz and Mimmo Blue like this.
  2. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Interesting how people who put down this location for many years has decided to host an event there .
    We meet there on Tuesdays as we have in the past same venue .

Fiat Club America
    Toronto Chapter

3. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    All the other Italian car clubs, Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter never had an issue with the location.

The issue was it was not well organized , it was being run by one person and all the other Italian car clubs there not involved in organizing the meet-up therefor they did not participate.

It was being held on a Tuesday night regardless of the fact all the other clubs wanted it held on a Thursday night

This meet-up is being organized by all the above Italian car clubs along with Up Town Toronto Lamborghini.

Fiat Club America is more than welcome to join us on Thursday night.

4. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Let me clarify ,you will be joining Fiat Club America !

5. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015

1. Let me clarify ,you will be joining Fiat Club America !

6. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Well it looks like Italian car enthusiasts with have two option Thursday nights which is being organized by Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini.

OR

Tuesday nights is being organized by Fiat Club America

its good to have options !

7. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I always preferred Thursday nights for the Italian gathering. After working hard all week it was nice to get a prelude to the weekend.

8. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    [​IMG] Image Unavailable, Please Login

Mario ,lets not forget the reason we moved to Tuesday ,remember the pocket rockets that showed up in unprecedented numbers that caused the police to be involved ?
    Your risking that all over again as they meet on Thursday and Friday looking for places to crash and cause havoc . Since we moved to Tuesdays we haven't had any issues .

York Regional Police at La Paloma Thursday night gathering
    I have been informed that several Italian car enthusiasts meet at LA Paloma Thursday night June 14.

At approximately 8:45pm three York Regional Police cruisers pulled up and informed everyone they did not have a permit or permission from the landlord to gather on his property
    They were also informed new signs have been installed that indicating.

“Customer parking only No Loitering .York Regional Police Officers are authorized to advise any person to leave these premises. Failure to leave the premises after being instructed & warned may result in an arrest for trespass and on conviction is liable to a fine of not more than $ 2,000.00”

Police officers were seen recording license plate numbers of the cars present.

9. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Jerry

I really don’t understand why your being so hostel and childish.

Your event will be on Tuesday night with the Fiat Club America group alone.

All the other Italian Car Clubs : Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter are working together to provide a Cars and Coffee on Thursday night.

The information you posted :

“Customer parking only No Loitering .York Regional Police Officers are authorized to advise any person to leave these premises. Failure to leave the premises after being instructed & warned may result in an arrest for trespass and on conviction is liable to a fine of not more than $ 2,000.00 I have been informed that several Italian car enthusiasts meet at LA Paloma Thursday night June 14."

This is in reference to the police being called on your Tuesday night group in June of 2016 in which you accused me and others for calling the police , which we did not.

So the customer parking only No Loitering also applies to your Tuesday night group as well !

The owner has insured me as along as our group does not cause a disturbance we are welcome to park and spend our money at La Paloma , this also applies to your Tuesday night group.

If for some reason the police are called regarding either the Tuesday or Thursday night group , the owner has advised me than NO group will be allowed to gather on their property.

so i would suggest you do not cause a disturbance on Tuesday night or indicate we are causing a disturbance on Thursday night and we can both have our meet ups there.

If you cannot act as an adult and share the location, we will both be asked not to use that location and the owner of La Paloma will lose the opportunity to generate additional revue.

10. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    As usual you dont get the point ,I merely stated and reminded those who attend that we moved from Thursdays to Tuesday because of the potential of being disrupted from other car clubs who do not act appropriately on private property .
    I also mentioned that its funny how for many years you have attempted to meet at other locations and have done nothing but put down our venue .It is nice to see that you have come to the conclusion that LA Paloma is in fact a suitable place to meet ,however it is concerning that you did not decide to participate on Tuesdays ,rather jeopardize both nights by choosing Thursdays knowing that the pocket rocket guys only circulate on Thursday and Fridays ,we have not had any issues since moving to Tuesdays ?

11. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Jerry

Your always provide false information and when your caught doing it you change your story.

First of all lets clarify , you did have an issue , the police were called to your Tuesday night event on June 14 ,2016 not a Thursday night event as there were no Thursday night events being held in 2016.

The pocket rocket guys that you continually refer to were band back in 2015 from that location and no club has had an event there on Thursday night after that.

Continuing to post false information just makes you look foolish.

Because you alone wanted to be in charge of the Tuesday night event and would not include the recommendations from all the other Italian Car Clubs , like moving it back to Thursday nights after the pocket rocket guys were band , making it a better organized event ….. All the other clubs have made a decision to host their own Cars and Coffee on Thursday Nights.

The other Italian Car Clubs had no issue with the venue , La Paloma , the issue was just you.

So now Italian car enthusiasts with have two option Thursday nights which is being organized by Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini.

OR

Tuesday nights with only the Fiat Club America.

12. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    There is nothing false with my statement ! Police were called to remove the pocket rocket guys when we met on Thursdays and stopped everyone who wasn't shopping in the stores from entering the parking lot , Weeks later someone called the police for us on Tuesday however the police quickly cleared us from any wrong doing and ensured us as a reputable event ,never stopping us from entering or staying for the night as long as we did not meet on Thursday and Fridays anymore !
    Those are the facts

As for having to deal with problems trust me no one other then you have any issues with the way our meets are run ,that is why we have and will continue problem free cruise nights without the drama and controversy.

13. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    turboski permanently thread banned from this thread.

14. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Wow for someone that’s indicating “without drama” , your certainly creating a lot of drama with your posts.

Look our group represents all the Italian Car clubs with the exception of yours that want change.

We wanted a say as to how the meet-up is run and organized.
    We want it to take place on a Thursday night , which was the original week day for the Italian car meet-up.
    We want it to be better organized , this is easily accomplish when all the clubs have input , not just one individual.
    We want to implement new ideas into the meet-up , not just have everyone standing around doing nothing.

Each club will be presenting an award for the best car in their class.
    We will have interesting things happening to keep everyone engaged , like teck talk and more.

We are also all members of the Amici club ( Associazione Motori Italiani Canada Insieme), it brings all the Toronto , Montreal and Ottawa Italian car clubs together.

All the Toronto clubs have come together including the Amici clubs with a 2019 event schedule, were we all work together to promote drives and events.

Because these thing were missing from the Tuesday night meet up , we all came together to organized: Italian Cars and Coffee first Thursday night of each month.

As I have always indicating ,there are two options for Italian car enthusiasts :

Thursday nights which is being organized by Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini.

OR

Tuesday nights with Fiat Club America.

The important thing is to get involved and enjoy the comradery of other Italian car enthusiasts.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  15. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    I'm just got my 360 Spider this past September. I live in Stoney Creek. Do the events require some type of pre-registrstion and membership?

16. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Just show up Mimmo Blue.

If you have a 360 we need to get you as a member in the FCA!!

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  17. sidewalk

sidewalk Rookie

Oct 6, 2018
    Ontario/New York
    Full Name:
    SM
  18. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The first Italian Cars and Coffee is scheduled for Thursday May 2

Italian Car Day , Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Toronto Chapter , Ferrari Club Of America Canada East Chapter and Up Town Toronto Lamborghini are excited to bring all the Italian car enthusiasts together in one location.

The Italian Cars and Coffee meetup will take place at Plazza Del Sole Woodbridge on the first Thursday of each month beginning on May 2ed and ending on Oct 3ed.

marioz and Mimmo Blue like this.
  19. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The weather for the first Italian cars and coffers , Thursday May 2 is looking good.
    This is the only Italian meet-up recognized and organized by the Ontario Fiat Club , Alfa Romeo Club , Ferrari Club , Italian Car Day members and the Lamborghini club.

Plazza Del Sole Woodbridge on the first Thursday of each month beginning on May 2ed and ending on Oct 3ed.

20. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The weather for the first Italian Cars and Coffee Thursday May 2 is looking good !!!!!

21. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Due to rain and cold weather forecasted all day Thursday May 2 , the first Italian Cars and Coffee at La Paloma is canceled .

We will be looking at the weather for next Thursday and if the weather co-operates , we may reschedule it for May 9 .

sidewalk, djempire and Mimmo Blue like this.
  22. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    Still looks like 80-90% rain again :mad::(

23. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Hi Everyone

We will proceed to the next date which will be Thursday June 6
    Because we were rained out for the May 2 Italian Cars and Coffee , Each club will be presenting two award for the best car in their class.