Is the new 458 spider selling over sticker? | FerrariChat

Is the new 458 spider selling over sticker?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by tubeguy, Dec 3, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    I got a call to order my 458 Spider. My 430 Spider is paid for so I am trying to decide if the 458 will hold value for a while.

What have you guys seen? Or..has supply loosened up so they just go for sticker?

2. letsplay99

letsplay99 Karting

Mar 28, 2013
    a new 458 from a dealer can only be sold for sticker as per Ferrar NA rules.....however there are still waits...6 months-2 years depending on where you live....however check out cars.com or ebay and you can see that lightly used ones are asking for more than sticker...now I don't know what the end transaction price is and it could be at sticker or below but suffice it to say that if so many are asking above sticker now....I dont think the car has depreciated much if any as that would require the market to move down on asking prices...also note that it is december time so now would be the time the resale values of a spider would be lowest (at least if you live outside LA, Miami).....I predict they will go up a little come spring as people who do not want to wait will want to jump in an buy a spider....

3. 458italia2014

458italia2014 Formula 3

Aug 3, 2013
    I would say the 458 will hold value for a while. Its praised as one of the best Ferraris ever so I would say the spider will hold value.