Invitation to Cars and Coffee, Tulsa | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Invitation to Cars and Coffee, Tulsa

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mrdezyne, Mar 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Heads up everyone, our next scheduled meet is this coming Saturday (OCT 16th) from 9-noon at 61st and Yale in the Kingspoint parking lot. If that lot is too full, like last month, we will be directly across Yale in the Lafortune lot at the park. Hope to see some of you guys turn up. We had lots of new faces last month for the drive.

Curt

2. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    That time again! This Saturday 11-20-10 will be the November Caffeine and Gasoline from 9-12 in the south end of the Lafortune Parking lot on the corner of 61st and Yale. Looks like a beautiful day to be outside!

And a heads up for next month, on Dec 18th we will be joining the Porsche club for their anual Toys for Tots Toy Drive. Last year we more than doubled their numbers and they have invited us back again this year to join in the fun. Just show up to C&G at the regular time and place with a new unwrapped toy for the donation, at 11 we will all head to Jackie Cooper for the start of the drive. I'm not sure what our route or destination is this year but I'll post as soon as I hear. Hope some of you can join us for this worthy cause!

Curt

3. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #53 mrdezyne, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017