Integra Type R | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Integra Type R

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Sterling Sackey, Jan 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    I think you are incorrectly reading the word story to mean negative and undisclosed information about a car, which it sometimes does, however I think I was clear in my question that I was simply interested in the cars backstory. All cars have a backstory. I don't think I insinuated anything negative at all. Someone bought it new and gave it better treatment than most of its peers. That wasn't hard. I'm sorry I asked.

2. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    No harm in asking, but as you say, you love a good story, however, as a business model (which I imparted to Sterling and he practices amazingly well), we are drawn to cars that have lead pretty uneventful lives, the more so, the better. I know this sounds boring when chatting with the guys, but you'll be surprised just how many cars are hidden away that have been meticulously maintained and scrupulously cherished, with no stories. The trick is to find them. Here's one.

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  3. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I love Type Rs, i've even owned the same one twice! I actually talked to you to see if you where interested before i sold it via BAT.
    I have another one now as well thought you might like to see it. For one year in Switzerland only (of all places) they sold a left had drive yellow version with yellow recaro seats. Only place in the world you could buy one. I found one last year in Austria, had a buddy in the UK drive down, buy it, trailer it back to the Uk and ship it over
    I am trying to find a euro spec red one, but haven't found the right one yet
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

Boomhauer likes this.
  4. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Wow! Never seen one like that! Yellow seats are crazy!

5. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I always wanted a yellow one. They came out right after I got my SSB GSR. The yellow seats just knock it out of the park. Would look sweet inside the black one for a 90's Wu-Tang theme. lol

6. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    The Japanese one is very nice I just didn’t want RHD. The euro version is like a mishmash of cars from around the world. They have the US spec front end, JDM motor with 11:1. Compression, and the jdm trans with the 4.785 final drive. They all got Recaro seats, all badged as Hondas and the rear fog light. Oh also has head light height adjusters

7. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Boomhauer likes this.