Info on Modena @ Capital Mtrs in VA? | FerrariChat

Info on Modena @ Capital Mtrs in VA?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Ghostdiver, Oct 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
  2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    I see from the CarFax that it spent about the last 6 years in Richmond, VA. Then it went to auction and then to Northern, VA and now to Fredericksburg. Capital Motors is one of many non-descript auto dealers on Jeff Davis Highway in Fredericksburg, VA that most people wouldn't consider when looking for a car. $55K for a 360 seems too good. Sounds like there is a story here nobody is telling. The car seems to have lost a lot of value in the last 900 miles. iseecars reports the following based on VIN:

Listing Date Price Mileage Color Seller / Location Days On Market
    1 2017-01-18 $72,999 60,512 Richmond, VA 23220
    for sale by dealer 7

3. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Thanks for the info. I will pass it on. Also thanks for not slamming me for my lack of grammar. I just re-read my post...God, I must have been drunk when I posted that....

4. gimmea250swb

gimmea250swb Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Taylor
  5. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I posted this in your 360/430 thread:

I live near there, for sure "Mom & Pop" shop, sketchy at best. The have several of these fly by night dealerships in that area, most sell to people with no credit/bad credit if you get my meaning.

6. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    I talked it over with him and gave my opinion which was to look skip this one. He isn't concerned with the mileage so to speak but when I found him one here with half the miles and in his range, he decided to move on. It may be a great deal but like Energy88 found out, really curious as to why in Jan it was listed at 72k, now it's down to 55k.....what happened in those few months....

7. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Thanks for looking. Like I said above, I wouldn't spend too much time on it but who knows, it may be a real bargain. If you do stop by, let me know what you find out.

8. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Very diplomatically said!

E60 M5 likes this.