Indoor car storage in Cincinnati area??? | FerrariChat

Indoor car storage in Cincinnati area???

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by GordonF355, Oct 12, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    I need to store my Ferrari in a heated garage for winter. You know the drill... Needs power, no nosy people etc. Does anyone have any leads?

Thx

2. todd6363

todd6363 Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I met a silver 512 owner at the spring grove show last week, he rents storage space somewhere in Cincy that meets your needs. Think his name was Mark - was told Craig Reed did the resto on 512 so you might try contacting him up in Columbus to find the guy.

3. MikeF

MikeF Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bloomington IN
    Full Name:
    Mike Fisher
    PORSCHE OF THE VILLAGE HAS WINTER INDOOR STORAGE. NOT SURE IF IT'S FOR PORSCHES ONLY.

4. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I have heated, indoor, secure in Indy for $160 per

5. Doogie

Doogie Rookie

Nov 19, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Full Name:
    Douglas Menkhaus
    I store my Delorean at a place near St. Rita's and I-75. There are several Corvette's, a Lambo, Austin Healey, Austin Martin. Owner is super nice, easy access. Most of the corvette's are covered, as are the Lambo's. There is a Ferrari 308, and it gets swapped by the owner for a Mondial every now and then. PM me if you want the owners' info. Doogie

6. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    I ended up installing a 220 volt garage heater which works excellent! Thanks for all the tips! This was pretty easy to do an not expensive at all!

7. arachnyd

arachnyd Karting

Feb 5, 2016
    Springboro
    There are a handful of exotics car garages right there in that strip... Are you with the other deloreans at the clubs national offices? I only see a bunch of deloreans and an Aston Martin there, but I moved from there about 8 years ago, and times have changed.