In the market for a 360 | FerrariChat

In the market for a 360

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by j.waldvogel, Sep 15, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. j.waldvogel

j.waldvogel Rookie

Mar 23, 2013
    Denver Colorado
    Full Name:
    j.waldvogel
    Currently in the market for a Ferrari 360. I'm open to either coupe or spider. Ideally would be black with tan interior. Second choice, silver with black interior. Like to have a 5 speed manual transmission, mesh rear grilled and built in badge fender shields not to mention all services done. Price around $75k to 90k. Anyone knows someone selling one like this....please let me know.

2. skierlawyer

skierlawyer Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2010
    Golden, CO
    Full Name:
    Brian
    A 360 with a manual 6-speed, shields, challenge grill, and recent service is now a 6 figure car. For your budget you'll have to get a paddle shift car. The manual prices shot up recently.

3. j.waldvogel

j.waldvogel Rookie

Mar 23, 2013
    Denver Colorado
    Full Name:
    j.waldvogel
    in that case...looking for a 6 speed manual with the fender badge and mesh grill. Ideally in black...but silver too. spider or coupe is considered. Price is also considered after I find one. Let me know.

4. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Ferrari Long Island has a beautiful 2001 6 speed manual black with black daytona's with challenge grill. low low miles for $129

5. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #5 sherpa23, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

I think this is the only one of those in Colorado...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login