If you got a white one you need this: | FerrariChat

If you got a white one you need this:

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by MOSS, Jul 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
  2. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    I have two of them. Standard shown and a Special forces. Very rare and expensive gun but Don Johnson's carry gun on the show.

3. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Who knows what this is and what caliber and manufacturer who shut the doors in the 80's?

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    I´m not into weapons, but when you have an italian car then you need an italian weapon ;)

5. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
  6. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    It shouldn’t surprise me that so many are afraid to talk guns these days. Its not going to jump out of the picture and get you, lol

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

peteficarra and JLF like this.
  7. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Let me help...Bren Ten. Don Johnson always had this gun in every show. It was a short run before the company couldnt get funding and shut down. They run about 4500-7000 bucks and shoot the super hot 10mm cartridge. I guess this is a good gauge of how many gun guys there are in our group.

8. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I have several 1911s but my Les Baer .38 Super would seem to be in the same class as the Bren Ten which I have never shot? Also kind of like a couple of 1911 Kimbers .45s. Only the smaller capacity mag is a negative for the 1911s.
    So what does the Bren Ten shoot like? Is it really worth 2/3 times a Les Baer or 3/4 times a Springfield or Kimber?

9. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    All of those guns are better. The Bren is just a collector gun because the factory closed. Kinda neat that Don Johnson used it in the show. And it was the very first 10mm. Norma built the cartridge for that gun and they are 1400 fps which is crazy hot. It just really a good tie to the White TR and that show.

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I was not familiar but that does look like a cool piece!

I opened the thread expecting to see white shoes, no socks..LOL!
    I'm thinking you would be catching the brass, once the bad guys were cuffed up!

MOSS likes this.
  11. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #11 randkin, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    I have only shot a couple different 10 mm guns but I didn’t particularly like the load because of the muzzle flip. The 10mm I shot were plastic guns which may account for more flip relative to a standard weight 1911. What I liked about the .38 Super Les Bear was pretty hot round but not so much muzzle flip and a little larger mag capacity that a .45 1911.
    I am not so much into collecting guns as shooting them, kind of like driving vs garage queens. So I doubt the Bren Ten would appeal to me if it doesn’t shoot pretty smoothly especially at the price point. :)

12. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
  13. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I love guns and make no excuses for it. Forget political correctness!! So sick of that lame term.

peteficarra and MOSS like this.
  14. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Thanks Zeff! Im in on that way of thinking!

Zeff likes this.
  15. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Steel guns are best for 10mm. Lot of good vendors out there. I have a colt delta gold cup that is easy to shoot!