IBS Sufferers | Page 2 | FerrariChat

IBS Sufferers

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by IamRobG, Jun 30, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lcworld

lcworld Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2013
    I had a little problem with soy but when I tried non genetically modified (non GMO) soy or even organic soy I had no problem. Give it a shot.

2. rockminster

rockminster Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2003
    Lake Tahoe
    I suffered from IBS symptoms for a number of years and then about 2 years ago stumbled upon a three-part solution that has improved me 90%+. At the same time I a) cut out coffee; b) started on probiotics (via yogurt); and c) started on a supplement called BioLean Free. Within about a month I was materially improved and have been ever since. I've since stopped the probiotoc supplments and I have intermittently been drinking coffee. The one constant has been the BioLean but I do think there is an element of the coffee that can be a trigger as if I have too much over time I will feel a low level recurrence that will subside when the coffee is cut back.

I have no affiliation with BioLean and quite frankly don't know how or why or of it works, other than it definitely moves things along in the digestive system. One added benefit of the BioLean in my fact pattern is that it includes Guarana which def helps replace the caffeine from the coffee.

Amazon.com: BioLean Free - Natural Weight Management: Health & Personal Care