I wont be watching anymore ( F1 spoiler ) | FerrariChat

I wont be watching anymore ( F1 spoiler )

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ginoBBi512, Jul 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    As soon as Verstappen lost his car, and Merc was again 1 / 2 , I deleted my recording, and will not be watching anymore. The series sucks and its been that way for a long time. They should just give Lewis 2 more trophies and call it a day. Its sad and pathetic what has been done to the sport. Ferrari at this point, needs to get out and do something else. Like I said before, sports cars. Oh, and what in Gods name are all the crappy back markers doing still racing their lousy cars and drivers, its a complete waste of time and money.

Thank you

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Should'a watched to the end. It's racing. Weird stuff happens. :p

AandSC, ginoBBi512 and Alex308qv like this.
  3. Alex308qv

Alex308qv Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    PA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Anyone notice the fluttering on each Ferrari upshift? The Mercedes up shifts are absent any such fluttering. I can’t imagine fluttering is efficient.

ginoBBi512 likes this.
  4. Mel Spillman

Mel Spillman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2012
    Sugar Land, Tx
    I'm just very happy to see F1 back. I thought it was a great race!!!

5. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Too bad you missed out...

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Charlie wrestled that pig of a car to a podium, with a little bad luck from other cars.

Ferrari should have finished 6th and 10th

7. Alex308qv

Alex308qv Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    PA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Yeah, Ferrari was slow, and it looked like another Mercedes runaway after Max dropped out. But lots of mistakes, technical issues, wheels coming off, rustiness, etc. toward the end made it exciting and my heart race. One serious F1 drawback for me though is what happened to poor Alex Albon - twice now. I think the penalty to the aggressor in such situations is way too light, and the fact that the damaged party gets nothing is egregious. Just think how much MORE exciting today would have been if Albon earned his first podium!

Proposal for F1: If in the second half of a race, a driven is penalized for taking someone out (defined as knocking them out of the race or dropping them back x positions or y seconds), then championship points are transferred from the penalized driver to the affected driver. 5 points if the affected driver was in a podium position at the time of the incident, 3 points if they were in the top 10, or 1 point otherwise. I can't imagine being a team owner and then having another driver take your car off the podium with no restitution.

8. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    "Fools rush in were angels feared to tread"