I just had it enough... Good Bye FerrariChat... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

I just had it enough... Good Bye FerrariChat...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by PatrickShim, Sep 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Why do members who want to leave or take a break feel compelled to post a freakin' thread about it? Maybe we need to create a new section called "Drama & Attention"?

Since I've been here I've seen about 4-5 guys play this card and it's just old & pathetic.....everyone comes along and tries to persuade him otherwise, then some jerk-off tells the quitter to f-off (it's usually some guy with very few posts), someone bithces at a mod, fingers are pointed for blame, old wounds exposed, etc. This is the same crap we see on Jerry Springer....the only upside is that we're really getting in touch with our feminine sides.

Here's a thought: if you're fed-up, annoyed and/or ready to leave....then just leave: we don't need to hear about it. This way you can check in from time to time and not be ridiculed for reappearing.

E-f'in-nuff: close this thead, cause it's done, dead and everythings been said!!!! PLEASE

2. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    By that I meant that Patrick made his bed and now has to sleep in it. He came on here asking advice for a bunch of different things (cars, women, etc.) and then never took any of the advice given. For all I know, Patrick is a great kid. It just seems like he is milking all of this attention and not taking any of the help seriously. No wonder people like Dave and Sunny got fed up. Just my two cents.

LOL!

3. Surgeon General

Nov 19, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Ban his account. It's not like he's going to need it anymore.

4. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Your profile tells us that you're a "broke college kid" from San Jose. There's nothing wrong with that, but having been around Fchat since Nov of 04, with only nine posts - you don't really seem to have anything to offer the Fchat community except a whole lot of nastiness and no "dry wit". Do you like the sludge of discontent and unhappiness? There are some very real personal issues being tossed about here, granted, some thoughts thrown harder (with spin) or softer than others, but generally, by people who know each other through Fchat, shows or get togethers. If you have a contribution of value, be it pro or con, throw it out there. But, elevate your persona and be a "broke college kid - with class" (school credits will be awarded):)

Hope you get all A's
    Hank

5. EvilRyu

EvilRyu Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 19, 2003
    The Earth
    couldn't said it better...that's funny. :)

6. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Ditto

7. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    ouch. sorry surgeon, i think hes very right.

cant we all just calm down and be nice? Hank i know that suregeon was way the hack out of line in what he said so this isnt at you of course, but

cant we all just get along? good God, its FERRARI CHAT! who cares what all yall think of Patrick? if he bugs you, ignore it! if Patrick tells us that hes leaving because hes sick of all the pricks on here, i think he oughtta be the last one to get picked even more because hes the only one with enough balls to be the man and end all this crap and walk away. nobody else has done that, or as far as i have seen in the past 7 months. God forgive me if i am incorrect in saying this, but ill bet theres somebody on this site that each and every one of you doesnt like. so how come when most of those feelings are kept behind the scenes, one person goes off on Patrick, and then everyone else joins in?

seriously, all you people that choose to constantly pick at Patrick just for the hell of it, knock it off. if Patrick has done something to really irk you, handle it with some class and PM him or something privately. other than that, quit it, its getting very old very fast.

and also i know that post was all over the place so my apologies. havent slept in 36 hours

8. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    gbrown37,
    No sleep for so long, is not good FOR SEX or, for that matter, even feeling half way good!! Take care of yourself man, as we really need clear thinking individuals to be capable of contributing their perceptions without their eyes twirling in their heads. We're F!!cked up enough as it is:)

Have a great weekend,
    Hank

9. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    The worst FChat thread evarrrrrr. That's good for me to reply in. :D

First thought was "why do we all care that someone is leaving?".

Second was "why did we get a warning? leave, or post ... the 2 have compatibility issues, choose your favourite, damn it". I've left several boards by clicking "Log Out" if they didn't match my expectations anymore!

I do think that some (never pay attention to the nicks) seem to enjoy a lot digging up old repetitive/contradictory posts and just post-whore, basically. May not matter, but I vote for "not funny", I just skim over.

As for the advice to Pat ... errr ... I dunno. Grow some thicker skin, toughen up and stop caring about what others think of you. Aren't you convinced you're better than everyone? You should! How far are you gonna go if you always need a pat on the back by someone else?

And when you do something, do it. Don't tell everyone "hey, watch me!" before doing it.

Sorry, I just hate those "I'm leaving, can I get a hug?" threads. Do it. Or not.

10. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    thanks Hank. the sex part doesnt mean anything to me, i wont be worrying about it for a long time but thanks anyway for caring. ya i read my post today after sleeping last night and it was kindof whacked up but whatever who cares. take care

11. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies

I'm leaving now, don't try to stop me, okay?

I'm serious, when I leave I'll be gone and there's nothing you can say to change that, I think....

Just want to make sure you guys know I'm leaving, because that's what I'm doing....

Hello? Anybody? I SAID... I'm leaving, don't you get it?

Come on!!

Fine, I'll stay :(

:)D)

12. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    I just p!ssed myself!!!!!!!!:)

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    With love????

14. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    Golden Shim Shower?

15. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    SO! My dad can beat up your dad! And Pat's! So there!

Seriously guys, lets put all this crap behind us and get on with life as enthusiasts on the greatest Ferrari board in the world. I dont know Darth, Matteo, Judge, or any of the other contributors who were "picking on" Pat, but I do think their troll-like posts most of the time are getting old, and it would really make me mad if that kind of stuff drove away good people/members of the community. Talk on the phone, email, PM, IM, do whatever you have to do to resolve this mess, please. We are all adults here, and adults should be able to reason with eachother.

16. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    If a grown adult is so insecure that he can't deal with some posts on an Internet forum, how does he cope with real life?

Patrick, don't know you from a bar of soap, but read some of your posts.
    Earlier in this thread you questioned how anyone had the impression that you are a name dropper and trying to make friends with people with wealth and influence.
    Thats certainly the impression you left with me.
    Just an observation....

17. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Patrick is an honest guy and a real Ferrari and exotic cars enthusiast, he's a cool person and he always has a good word for everyone. I wish a lot of people was like him.

18. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    This is quite a resurrection, M. Bokremancer.
    I'm as interested in how these dots were connected with red yarn on push pins as I am in why I read a 14 year old internet forum doing what forums do best.
    In fact, I think I'll just enjoy myself another adult beverage and just let the internet do its thing.
    ;)

BOKE likes this.
  19. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Your welcome.:D

Happy Nevada Day!!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

C50 likes this.
  20. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    I laughed more than I should
    Cheers

BOKE likes this.
  21. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Nothing beats flashback comedy. ****ing Dave @darth550 hasn't changed at all.

22. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Poor Patrick

BOKE likes this.
  23. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you