I could'nt help myself... | FerrariChat

I could'nt help myself...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    1996 348 challenge series winner on the way. Very heavily modified, new engine from the block up and m gears...I plan to drive this car on the street as well as track. Pictures and details on the way. Lets drive these cars folks, I have driven my 308/288GTO rebody over 16K in about 18 months...thats were the real pleasure is found for me. Where are the drivers?

2. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

There were several Challenge cars in FML over the last 6 months... is this one of them? Or, was this the one Martin had on consignment (which looks A LOT like the car I saw at LNS Motorcars in January). Post pictures!!

-Daniel

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I will be ready to go!!!!! (Well, after the 27th)

DrS

4. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Yes, it is listed on the FCA. This car was driven by Jim Kenton sponsored by Ferrari of Washington. I was very lucky in that this weekend happed to be the annual party at FOW, and Jay invited me. I met many of the people who participated in the 1996 Challenge.

I'll post pictures latter. Thanks for your interest.

David