Hytorc Bolting Technology | FerrariChat

Hytorc Bolting Technology

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Red360Stradale, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    I drive by their building on RT17 N everday on my way to school and always see either a 360 Spider, F-50, Dodge Viper, or a MB CL600. Does anyone know if whomever owns those cars posts here?

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    the owner deals with some F-1 or profesional racing team the cars are gifts to him, atleast i know the f-50 was. Was told from a 3rd party never talked to the guy personally

3. berzum

berzum Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    Ramapo college student?
    I see the white/blue Viper GTR over at Hytorc quite a bit, but I just saw the F50 for the first time on Monday. Was wondering about where these cars came from as well.
    One of my clients in Woodcliff Lake just acquired a 2001 (?) Spider, so I'm hoping to be able to take it out if the weather gets a little warmer (hah). Over where I live, there's a yellow Modena which I see frequenting the Italian restaurants in Wayne - seems to be driven by a very young guy, too.

4. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    You got it, I do go to RCNJ. Speaking of young guys driving Ferrari's, last sumer I was up at this car meet held every Sunday on RT59 in NY and met this 17 year old h.s student who drove a yellow 360 Spider. If you have a 360 Spider at age 17 what else is there to look forward to in life?

5. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    A yellow P4 or a yellow Enzo I guess

6. berzum

berzum Rookie

Nov 13, 2003
    My father owned a 1997 Porsche 993 Twin Turbo S for a little while; it's a shame I didn't care about cars at all back then - I actually took it to high school a few times and it seemed to impress people...I didn't even know/get what the big deal was. Looking back on it, he must have had a stomach of steel: my manual driving was horrible!
    Can hardly wait to get out of Ramapo...just one month left!