Hulk Hogan's son crashes again ??? | Page 29 | FerrariChat

Hulk Hogan's son crashes again ???

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by swilliams, Aug 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Does the judge say you can get out early if you're nice?

Why don't people serve what the judge sentances and if you act up you serve more time.

2. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

#702 Aureus, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
    Yes, so does your lawyer and so does the prosecutor.

We'd have to reduce our sentencing lengths and lose a decent chunk of leverage over people in prison. Telling them they get to go home early and see their family sooner is a better motivator then threatening them with additional time for misbehavior. Though I think we do that as well.

3. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    There is a radio station here that is running a contest. You email the station with the date you think Nick will get his first ticket after getting out.

4. Jdahlstrom

Jdahlstrom Formula 3

Feb 28, 2005
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Josh Dahlstrom
  5. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    welcome to last week. :)

6. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #706 Mark(study), Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    This story is still dribbling out for us Clearwater folks.

I see Nick every time I go some where fun- Universal Studios, Hard Rock, Clearwater Beach, shopping.... funny thing is, he's always with him Mommy (She dresses and acts like a teenager so they make a good couple). Since Nick can't drive for 3 years, he is stuck living the playboy lifestyle spending his dad's millions, with his mom as driver. :)

They always look bored. I think they need to get a job or go to school LOL
    Nick and Mommy are both trying to live the Paris Hilton lifestyle ;) Famous for nothing

So I was surprised to hear on the news today... Nick is now allowed to get back behind the wheel, but he won't be doing much driving in the Bay area because he's moving to California.

Nick Bollea's license was suspended for three years following a high profile crash in Clearwater where his friend John Graziano was critically injured and suffered brain damage.

A state spokeswoman said on Friday that Bollea came to a DMV office in Largo and received a driver's license that's for business purposes only. The DMV says that means Bollea can only drive to work, school, the doctor's office and to church.

Bollea's attorney, Kevin Hayslett, helped Bollea get his license and says the 18-year-old is not going to be a danger on the road.

* I-poll: should Bollea have received the business-only license?

http://www.baynews9.com/Chat.cfm?event=evtListThreadsbyPollId&ThreadTypeId=2&PollId=1003

7. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Maybe he will get a job driving a beer truck making deliveries. :D

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    So what happens when he gets pulled over for speeding? Does the license get revoked?

Does he even go to church, have a job, or go to school? Sure doesn't sound like it from what you've said.

If anyone gets their license taken away from lesser offenses they're attorneys should use Nick as an example.

9. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #709 Mark(study), Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    No!
    No!
    No!
    He's got a million dollar attorney ;)

LOL ... last weekend I was in Orlando at the Royal Pacific Resort and saw his mom hanging out with two 19 year old guys, talking about buying them skateboards.... Big time Cougar :)

10. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    He will screw up again, it's just a matter of time.

11. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #711 Mark(study), Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Great Writer LOL

What happen to Brooke Hogans Singing Career?

Well, it took her a while, but the littlest Hulkster finally got a paying gig. At the Florida State Fair, no less. Carrying on in the family tradition, Brooke is said to be making her big debut in the squared circle against another wrestling legend's spawn.

Hey, somebody in that family has to work. Mom and Dad are too busy squandering their resources in divorce court, and nobody will give Killer a break. He couldn't get paid to throw himself in traffic. He'll be a burden to the taxpayers for the next 50 years at least.

It's all up to Brooke. But that's OK; she's up to the task. She's loaded for bear and ready for action. She's been sparring with Dad for years and could body slam a wildebeest. Just last week her papa was proud to note that she's wearing his cup. "Fits like a glove," he might have said. "It brings a tear to the eye." Somehow I don't think they'll make her a Diva anytime soon.

Singing was never in the cards.... fake wrestling is where this one has a career
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I dont know what that canadian piano player ever saw in BH. She has very little singing talent and especially the music genre she's in doesnt sell anyways (she does stuff like britney spears did at the start of her career, but worse). I've watched her show and found it pretty funny that she was 'considering' going back to college and give up her music career. Dont think she makes much money then lol.

As for the business only license, whats the point? he can just lie when he gets pulled over, saying he's going to church.

I wonder what will come of this family. Nick is an ok driver but not even close to the top. So racing/drifting career is a no go. He's a good drummer though.
    Brooke can't sing so scratch that. She's tall but her face lets it down. So she cant model either.
    So now they're stuck with two kids with no special talents. Just like the hiltons. But The Hiltons did it far better by comparison :D.

13. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    He can drum?

14. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I guess this thread will never die....:D

In response to that poll.

No, he shouldn't get a business license, he shouldn't even get it back in 3 years, they need to make it more. He got off so easy, so easy. I think it's because he's a "celebrwannabe" they let him go earlier. What was Paris Hiltons plea? <24hours in jail, for a 90 day sentence or something like that.

15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Yeah. He used to skateboard as well. He's pretty funny on their tv show tbh.

16. marzo

marzo Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2008
    Vancouver BC
    You dating his sister? That must be you with her, IF that's her...

http://flickr.com/photos/fodder/3253763061/

17. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
  18. marzo

marzo Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2008
    Vancouver BC
    I was kidding, lol...

19. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #719 Darolls, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  20. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Oh :eek: :D

21. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
  22. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
  23. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Fairly affordable IMO

(i kid, i kid)

24. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I find the $13.06 gift card to the pizza place high peculiuar.

25. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank

If it were that cheap and easy I suspect overpopulation wouldn't be a problem.