Hulk Hogan's son crashes again ??? | Page 28 | FerrariChat

Hulk Hogan's son crashes again ???

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by swilliams, Aug 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Whatever he's worth hopefully the Graziano's will be getting a huge chunk of it soon.

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I saw Hulk today... I was coming out of the health food store and he was walking in.

He looked a little stressed, probably been down to the jail visiting his son.

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Probably even more stressed over the divorce.

4. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I bet he paid with cash.

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    1986 honda civic or not...you can speed in virtually any car. its how and where you do it that matters. yes, the 82 nd 57 mph in heavily restricted zones are irresponsible... but he could do those speeds in a honda, an 800hp supra or a flippin' veyron.

I doubt he would be in a functional matter if he crashed like he did with his supra had he driven a honda lol.

6. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004

Yes, sounded crazy but a buddy of mine put that number in my head after they showed his house in Miami and the way his family friviously spent money like it was going to rot.

7. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
  8. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
  9. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Give it a couple months, His life his basically under a microscope he will screw it up again & his dad will bail him out. I think he has his own reality show planned, after all he's got some legal bills to pay.

10. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Simple fix.......build MORE jails! :D:D

I would happily pay more tax to cover the cost to build more jails to keep those scumbags behind bars for their full jail terms!! :D:D

11. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    He will be back in trouble in no time, especially if he listens to his mom.

12. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    He'll get a ticket driving home from jail.

13. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Isn't part of his probation being barred from driving for a few years?

14. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Probably so. But that won't stop him from driving.

15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    wont it make more sence for him to simply plant a camera crew in his sisters bedroom, have her make a sex tape and sell it on? sit back and watch your bank account grow fella! :D

I dont know the kid, but from what i've seen on some of the hogan knows best shows he seems like an OK kid. A bit immature (i mean, come on, shiny teeth?!) but he's done some funny stuff on that show that made me chuckle.

I dont know why everyone is so hard on him for getting let out early, he's held out a lot longer than other celebs such as paris hilton, lindsay loohan or nicole richie. longest of those served about a day IIRC. Its not like he intented to hospitalize his friend and making him a vegetable for the rest of his life, is it? If he only had worn a seat belt...

16. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #691 250californiafan, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
    The reason that he should not get out early is that he has shown no remorse for what happened. He seems more focused on seeing how he can use this to his advantage with things like his new reality show. If he had shown remorse, I would be less upset seeing him get out of jail early.

17. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Brooke doesn't really do much for me, but I'd certainly scour the net for it. LOL.

I still remember his blog before he went to court about his "racing career". At the end saying, "Oh, and pray for John".

18. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Fair enough, like i said, havent really followed it as im not very interested in what 'celebrities' do or dont do. One thing is though, if something like this happend to the you's and I's of this world, we'd be looking at 5 years minimum...

Lol. she doesnt do much for me either, but come on, she has HUGE knockers! ;) And she is pretty tall, i believe 6'3''?

19. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Nick Bollea will walk out of the Pinellas County Jail on Tuesday 166 days after pleading no contest on a reckless driving charge. But even when his jail sentence is over, he won't be free of the crash that changed his and so many other lives.

Exactly when the 18-year-old will be released is not clear. He is due out sometime Tuesday, and the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is making arrangements to prevent the crush of media from shutting down the public entrance to the jail.

Who will meet him at the jail?

Again, that's not clear.

Linda Bollea's publicist, Gary Smith, said her son will go home with her and is looking forward to her home-cooked meals and playing with his dog. He will enroll in a local college immediately to study film, Smith said.

"This has definitely been a learning experience," Smith said. "He's a new person. He's a changed person, wanting to do something productive with his life."

Nick's father, Terry Bollea, a.k.a. Hulk Hogan, declined to comment for this article. So did the family of John Graziano, the victim of the August 2007 car crash.

Nick Bollea's imminent release from jail is perhaps a good promontory to look back at the Bollea family saga.

The trouble began Aug. 26, 2007, when Bollea was street racing down Court Street in Clearwater, say witness statements to police. Bollea, then 17, lost control of his sports car and crashed into a tree, severely injuring his friend and passenger, John Graziano, a former Marine who will require extensive, lifelong medical care. Small amounts of alcohol were found in Bollea's blood.

In November 2007, the Bollea family was jolted again by Linda Bollea's decision to file for divorce. That divorce case has fueled almost a year's worth of publicized acrimony with no end in sight.

In March, the guardian for John Graziano sued the Bollea family, threatening to drain its net worth of roughly $32-million for alleged negligence leading up to the car crash.

The last public appearance Nick Bollea had was at his sentencing hearing. May 9, Bollea pleaded no contest to a charge of reckless driving in exchange for a sentence of eight months in jail (reduced to closer to five months for good behavior). There was also a three-year revocation of his driver's license along with other conditions.

All along, almost every aspect of the Bollea family's life has been opened to public scrutiny — and not the soft scrutiny provided by their scripted reality show, Hogan Knows Best.

When Nick Bollea was in solitary confinement, he still was not sheltered from the public eye. The books he read were a matter of public record. So was his daily schedule.

Even the telephone conversations he had with parents — which portrayed him, at times, in an unflattering light — were recorded by the Sheriff's Office and released to the media. (That is the subject of yet another lawsuit, this time on behalf of Bollea claiming the recordings are not public record.)

It won't be easy for Nick Bollea to return to a normal life, but that's what he will attempt to do, Linda Bollea's publicist said.

The court hearings are far from over. George Tragos, an attorney representing John Graziano, said a mediation conference in the car crash lawsuit failed to produce a settlement Thursday. That case is now headed to trial and Nick might soon find himself back in court.

20. ADON

ADON Formula 3

Feb 8, 2007
    #695 ADON, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008

That's what EVERYONE that goes to jail says! Then they are in trouble again within a couple weeks. This dumbass kid is no different. Do you REALLY think he's going to go to school to study anything?? Please...I give him three months before he's up to being the same prick he was before he went in. He's too stupid to not drive. He does not think the rules apply to him. I give him two weeks before he's behind the wheel.

21. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Did they cancel his sisters show yet? Or is it still on?

22. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    He will come out a new man with new jailhouse tattoos. He may walk fun for a while, but he will be back to his ole crap within a year. Maybe he will get a reality show of his own entitled "I'm not your *****!"

23. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Exactly.

My cousin is a prime example of this.
    Ugh, I see it advertised all the time.

24. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    CLEARWATER -- Nick Bollea walked out of the Pinellas County Jail at 12:33 a.m. Tuesday, 166 days after pleading no contest to a charge of reckless driving.

The 18-year-old Bollea was unshaven and wearing a blue L.A. Dodgers hat slightly askew. He was wearing a white T-shirt, dark jeans and white sneakers.

One of his attorneys put her arm around him and steered him past a pack of reporters and cameramen shouting questions.

Bollea made no comment.

About 50 yards from the jail, Bollea approached a black sports utility vehicle waiting for him in the parking lot.

His older sister, Brooke, burst out of the vehicle and threw her arms around him in tears.

Nick Bollea smiled as his sister pulled him into the SUV, followed by his lawyer.

By 12:34 a.m. they were off.

There was no sign of Terry Bollea, a.k.a. Hulk Hogan, or Linda Bollea, Nick's mother.

Nick Bollea was imprisoned for five months for his involvement in a crash on Aug. 26, 2007, in which he smashed his yellow Toyota Supra into a tree on Court Street in Clearwater, severely injuring his friend and passenger John Graziano.

Graziano will require extensive, lifelong care.

Even with his release, Bollea's legal problems are not over. He must abide by the conditions of his probation which prevent him from driving for three years and require him to perform community service, among other things.

He is also the subject of a civil suit on behalf of Graziano.

25. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

The "oh god he's being let out early" stuff in this thread just strikes me as odd. Being let out "early" for good behavior is an established part of the US prison system. According to Florida the average time served is 83% of your term. He entered into a plea bargain and probably behaved very well in prison. He served 70% of his term. Probably what can be expected from a teenager who did what he did. He served the time he was supposed to serve and telling him to serve "his complete term" ignores the reality of the US prison system and treats him differently than everyone else.