How Many Lamborghini Countach In Malaysia? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

How Many Lamborghini Countach In Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by MHZ, Apr 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    #76 mahwon, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    age? hmm, between us boys, i will be honest and say high 30's. :p
    weight wise, its harder to tell unless you have reference/comparasion, i could easily think she is 99 lbs if i haven't seen a 99 lbs body naked.
    here is gf in red, and her friend in ... hmm ... mother nature :p, they are 5'5" 99 lbs and 5'6" 101 lbs, thats how i know she can not possibly be 99 lbs.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jingjok

Jingjok Rookie

May 11, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Bloody hell, the girls will be furious with you if they find you have put their pictures on here! Won't they?

Why not take a nice pic of your girlfriend with your car over the weekend then post that? I'm sure she will look great - much better than in a dodgy hotel bedroom!!! And at least you have the excuse of it being a car forum :)

3. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    #78 mahwon, Jun 27, 2008
    I was showing gf the pics of your car and the girl (sick car, love it btw), gf said there is no way she is 99 lbs, and said she will sacrifice and show what 99 lbs should look like for educational purpose :p Her friend was here too and had access to some of her naughty pics online as well.
    Thus, I do have permission from both to put up their pics, but I did blur their face for privacy per their request.

Haha dodgy hotel room, that's JW marriott in Phuket Thailand, pretty ok hotel actually, sick pool, beach kinda sucked, Sheraton Grande Laguna has much better beach.
    gf despises import models with a passion so she doesn't like to model/photo for cars, so i am afraid i don't have quality pics like yours. we gonna go for a brunch drive this weekend if weather holds up, I'll see if i can get few flicks. for now i only have a pic of her in the car.
    Oh yeah here are few more pics of her I posted in my other thread, she was getting naughty with her gf's in bangkok, yes that's same red outfit same red shoes just in another dodgy hotel room :p
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137715266&postcount=80

4. anType

anType Karting

Jan 1, 2008
    The moon
    Full Name:
    Alexander Krasnikov
    #79 anType, Jun 29, 2008
  5. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Beautiful. The blue one looks gorgeous as well.

6. Jingjok

Jingjok Rookie

May 11, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #81 Jingjok, Jun 30, 2008
    Hee hee. Oh well, we'll have to differ on this one :) It's hardly important anyway! But the girl in the picture say's she'll wager a bottle of Champagne that she's telling the truth that her weight is 44kg. Maybe you'll have the chance to take her up on it one day. I'll of course help to drink it. It would be rude not to :)

Thanks for the compliment about the car, but it's getting on a bit now and is a little worn around the edges, but then so am I! Nice pic of yours too.

BTW, the angle of the photoshoot was 'This model is still looking good for her age', 'Classics are the best', that sort of nonsense... This is MY style - they had my full attention. You somewhat underestimated the lady's age actually :)

I have a home in Phuket! (And am there now). I still say dodgy! If you come here again I really recommend you try the currently little-known Indigo Pearl on the NW coast. It knocks the spots off anything else on the island: all uberfunky industrial architecture. (Pics below). Bloody good food too. Most of the older hotels in Phuket are a bit tired.

I don't understand. Import models? Where are you?

I agree. The paint work is stunning. I wonder who's that one is?

7. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    #82 mahwon, Jun 30, 2008
    Wow she sure looks good for her age then, if I am off on age I could be off on weight too, don't mind losing a bottle of bubble, any excuse to drink is a good excuse :p

Indigo looks nice, never heard of it, thats why I've been sticking with Sheraton, JWM and Banyan tree. the old hotels are definitely dated. Is indigo by the patong beach front?

I am in New York.
    Import models are young girls in very little clothes posing with cars and promoting car show events.
    They are usually girls who consider themselves hot and love to seek attention for little or no compensation.
    Here is one of those models posing for my car at a photoshoot, that's actually considered alot of clothes for an import model :p
    I also got gf to pose for few flicks over the weekend, but that's the most I could get her to do, with a car :p

8. anType

anType Karting

Jan 1, 2008
    The moon
    Full Name:
    Alexander Krasnikov
    #83 anType, Jun 30, 2008
    Err, allow me to come back to Countach in Malaysia topic for a while...

That blue one is a 25th Anniversary Countach, in very good condition with less than 6000km mileage (according to owner's friend).
    The car is mostly used for display and is usually transported on a truck. Belongs to some chinese man.
    It was for display at Meguiar's in the end of May, I'm not sure if it's still there...

Besides WPP111 and BJX9130, there's also a silver Countach LP500S with BN 8 plate and some red unit in Lambo KL garage (not sure which version and what registration#).

9. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    AnType,
    Great pics.
    Blu is ex-Mofaz. Rosso could be WEP168 25th Anni. Argento LP500S BN8 'could' be an SG Fchatter's cousin's car,i.e Gemballa MY dealer....

Of course, Bianco's Mark's(jingjok)..thanks again for having the car Malaysian-ised...:)

Jon...so..which one is yer next acquisition? Blu or Rosso?;)

BTW : Mahwon, your GF is a real looker and a keeper. As exotic-looking as a Countach or a CS...hehe! Good on ya.:)

10. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    +1 on everything bro! Especially the GF part, darn Mahwon. U make us all green with envy :D

Isk, too bad I missed yesterday's trackday or I might just have some seat time in the Silver Countach (yes it's that guy's love); My childhood's wet dream & in this case, I suspect the car on offer is the red one....

Antype, that blue Countach looks simply mint!!!

11. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    thx for the kind words gents :p
    the blue Countach looks real sharp. i personally loves the white more.
    white is THE color for most of sports car, not a popular choice only cuz ppl aren't brave enuff so they settle with "resale red".

12. Jingjok

Jingjok Rookie

May 11, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #87 Jingjok, Jul 2, 2008
    NO!! It's not. I hate Patong: it's a stinking dump! Indigo Pearl in up the West coast, between Surin (where I'm based), and Bang Tao where the airport is. A bit tricky to find without directions or SatNav. Can be searched for on the web.

Aaah, now I understand: I agree with your girlfriend then. I suspect I may be in a minority here... but I too dislike seeing nearly naked women of questionable taste draped over fine motor cars. It's just soooo 70's :) If the car's good, the lily doesn't need to be gilded in this way.

BUT, pretty women like your girlfriend and, dare I say it, the model in my Countach pictures are fine: so much more tasteful. Call me an incorrigible snob if you like. I'd take it as a compliment :)

When I was a young boy, a schoolteacher made two assertions which stuck in my mind across the years:

1. That the United Nations are no more than United Fools

and

2. That women look better with their clothes on than with them off.

At the time, I had no opinion on the first, but severely doubted him on the second.

The passing years have taught me that he was right on both counts.

I know someone is going to say, ‘It depends on the woman’.

I say no. It depends on the clothes.

Here's some more pics so I'm not accused of digression, perish the thought. From the Singapore photoshoots and after-parties.

13. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Awesome white Countach you got, Jingjok!

What a name you got as well, gentleman!!..........hahaha. At least, you pick a cool Thai username, eventhough, that is not a Thai plate on your machine.

Do you have a plan to BKK on the end of November?? Since we, FCT, are planning for the FCT "Red Night" annual party (all Italian marques are welcome) here, if you are interested.

Cheers, KP

For more details at: www.ferrariclubthailand.com

14. Jingjok

Jingjok Rookie

May 11, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hi KP. Heehe: I was almost 'Tookay', and my house in Phuket is called 'Baan Jingjok-Tookay' :).

I tried to import into Thailand, but the import tax and 'special fees' at customs makes it impossible. Malaysia let me bring in one car tax-free, and gave me a ten-year stay. The ninety day max in Thailand makes anything long-term dangerous. Shame. Likewise I couldn't bring in my helicopter from UK since I was not allowed to convert my rotary licence. It's all very silly, and irritating, and discourages foreign spending in Thailand.

Sounds like fun. Many thanks for the invite. I'm not sure I'll want to drive the poor old thing all the way from KL though! Although I am planning to take it to Phuket around then, for a high-season display in a Phuket hotel foyer, which will be interesting.

Have you any idea how long I can bring Malaysian car into Thailand? Hopefully three months (As in reverse - I took my Thai Land Rover to KL recently for three months).

Best regards, Mark

15. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    U guys got me hooked like drugs :)

I may just bring along my ride.... but Bangkok??!! That's like 2/3000 km from Sg (1 way)?

16. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hello Mark, I like your spiderman pants ;) & looks like you enjoyed your fine stay over here. 3 Cheers to the Coountach!

17. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    Good, I don't like Patong either, will def check out Indigo next time.

That's brilliant and hilarious! :p
    Teacher teaches boys about women and their clothes on/off, I have gone to the wrong school!

Wise man spoken.

The night shot at Fullerton Hotel is money shot, love it.
    Oh and nice pants m8! :p

18. mahwon

mahwon Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2005
    NYC-Shanghai
    I might be in town after Thanksgiving.
    What kind of party? What's going on then? Do you have to have a car present or can just come party?

19. azim

azim Rookie

Aug 2, 2008
    Hello bakari ...sorry if i spell your name wrongly...but with your informaion on this chat. i do not agree about the cp3...cause that lambo is owned by the FAMOUS ZAITUN SDN BHD( not infamous like you) cause my friends friends is the owners friend...that lambo is own by zaitun not by abdullah ang or anyone else....tq

20. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    First of all, welcome to Fchat. Secondly, nope, not mine, but you spelled my DAD's name wrong..

A Lamborghini Countach, registered in Malaysia, bearing the registration number plate of 'CP3' is ex-Zaitun Industries. Most of us and I on here have never disputed this fact. But next time please ask your friend's friend or whatever to check carefully who WAS the actual/first Owner of Zaitun Industries. His name was Abdullah Ang. A Muslim convert. Google up or check with NST or Malays Mail archives on who this person was aside from being the MD/Chairman of your Famous Zaitun Industries..

I am neither 'Infamous' nor Famous. I've never been indicted of any rape, murder or wrongdoings and/or CBT involving millions of dollars and therefore I do NOT qualify for the Former. I also do NOT own exotic cars costing more than MYR1.0MM and/ or any V12 Supercar and neither do I own a high profile corporation/company and/ or being a politician and /or an internationally accredited Playboy that would've made me the Latter......;)

Anyways, please have your friend's friend allow us to view his Countach by way of you or the Owner posting piccies of said CP3 here on this forum. Once again, welcome to this great forum.....:)

21. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    I think she is just now hitting her stride and looks beautiful so keep doing what
    you're doing.......the car's not bad either. Mine is black so I also love the picture of the two
    at the factory.

22. Jingjok

Jingjok Rookie

May 11, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #97 Jingjok, Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, Thanks, Ken. Nice that you say that: I also appreciate the 'classic models'. Where are you and your black beast?

Once again gentlemen, thanks for all the kind comments!

I like my Buddhist Punk jeans too – very fashionable you know.

In 1977 :)

I’ve been distracted from the net for a time, playing with my new toy in UK. Plus of course, to forestall any accusation of child neglect while I play with my own toys, there's one for my youngest son as well :)

23. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hey Mark,
    That's a fine looking son you have there & his ride :D & what a beautiful titanium TR! makes me drool again :)

Shall we go for a drive one of these days when you're in KL? I just went Cherating alone, quite boring.

24. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Mark..

A very handsome boy you have there :) Good call on the TR512, especially in Grigio Titanio? and the boy's Enzo looking great too..:D

25. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    I'm in
    Tampa Florida.. hope to visit the factory also someday.
    Great picture with the little Enzo....way to pass on the Italian auto gene.