How many Ferraris in south west Michigan? | FerrariChat

How many Ferraris in south west Michigan?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ModenaInv, Aug 30, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ModenaInv

ModenaInv Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2014
    South West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just wondering how many Ferraris are in south west Michigan. My self and others are working to get a gathering for next summer. There's not much outside of Chicago or Detroit for Ferrari events. Any interest?

2. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Not sure about W. Michigan, but you are not that far from us. Check out Home (Used to be called Ferraris and Friends)

Jim

3. skipgt4

skipgt4 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    GR Michigan
    Full Name:
    Charles VDB
    There are more Ferrari owners in West Michigan that you would think, or than post on this site. Are you and FCA member? They said they could help with a member list in the past to try to get things started. Keep us up to date on what you are thinking and I will let the owners in the Grand Rapids area know.

4. campbell360

campbell360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2009
    Michiana
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I'm in Niles so about as SW as you can get. I have a 360. I'd like to find a reason to drive it more :)

5. Brian420

Brian420 Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2009
    Suburb of Detroit
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hey Guys, Some of us on the east side tried getting together for a dinner and it didn't work. Just the schedules and the weather. But depending on the weather and when, I'd be up to meet you guys for a dinner in the middle of the state somewhere, just to get out. I have a Mondial and I don't usually put my car away until there's salt on the roads. I'm in the north 'burbs of Detroit and it takes me 3 hours to get out of the state on 94 when I go to Chicago, and I'm 2.5 hours from Grand Rapids on 96. Pick a place and a day somewhere in the middle and I'll try to get out.

Regards,
    Brian

6. toddsull

toddsull Rookie

Oct 13, 2014
    Birmingham MI
    Full Name:
    Todd Sullivan
    Brian,
    I'm in Birmingham, MI and thinking of buying a mondial. Could I come see yours and chat about ownership?

Todd
    Toddsull @ umich edu

7. toddsull

toddsull Rookie

Oct 13, 2014
    Birmingham MI
    Full Name:
    Todd Sullivan
    Brian
    Can I come see your mondial? I'm in Birmingham, MI.
    I'm looking at buying one and would like to chat about ownership.

Not sure how to reach out directly though.
    Todd

8. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    You know me!
    I am in kalamazoo the nice side of Kalamazoo got one 355 in a thousand pieces and my poor 308 is waiting to be worked on.

Maybe something when the snow goes away it looking like time to put everything in storage. Snowed here yesterday.

9. ModenaInv

ModenaInv Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2014
    South West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hey Johnny, good seeing you the other day. I hope to see your cars on the road in the spring. If you ever need a hand, give me a call. Dave

10. obertRo

obertRo Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 20, 2014
    Holland, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Would enjoy meeting up with others in West Michigan in the Spring. I'm in Holland--near Grand Rapids.
    Robert

11. ModenaInv

ModenaInv Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2014
    South West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Robert, I'm in Kalamazoo and trying to organize a group outing this coming summer. I also attend a few car shows in south west Michigan. I'll keep you posted on some dates.

Dave

12. obertRo

obertRo Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 20, 2014
    Holland, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Terrific, count me in, Dave.