How Many Ferraris attend this Palos Verdes Cars 'n Coffee? | FerrariChat

How Many Ferraris attend this Palos Verdes Cars 'n Coffee?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Sep 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Here's the announcement:
    VISIT THE PENINSULA CARS & COFFEE NEW LOCATION!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Palos Verdes homes owners have a new location to view the great Peninsula Cars & Coffee monthly display. Now presented by the Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance, the new host sponsor will be the Promenade on the Peninsula. This event will take place on the top deck of the parking structure with the entrance off of Indian Peak Road. There will be non-display parking available on the lower decks. As before, Cars & Coffee will take place on the first Saturday of the month – it will be held on September 7, 2019, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. A group of car enthusiasts will bring their Hot Rod, Custom, Muscle Car, Sports Car, Antique, and other special interest vehicles, to the parking lot where you can admire the cars, meet the owners and ask them questions.

The Promenade on the Peninsula is located at 550 Deep Valley Drive, Rolling Hills Estates.

Photos courtesy of the Peninsula Seniors

2. kartboy1234

kartboy1234 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2014
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael L
    It's a decent show, fair number of cars show up. I go up occasionally to it. I bring my TR and there are some more modern Ferraris

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

3. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    This is a cool event with a nice mix of European and American cars and there are usually between 5-10 Ferrari’s. I take mine sometimes and other times I take one of my other cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    I'm tomorrow with my 365..

5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I got there late at 9 am. But I saw 3 or 4 Ferraris. Great lightimg and air (on a peninsula), Free coffee. Wide variety of cars, even two McLarens. Best to get there 7 or 7:30. I'll try again, look for the guy with the painting....and be sure to enter off the next road on Hawthorne past Silver Spur...much better than going through parking structure and winding your way to top level. What's the name of the coffee shop on same Peninsula that Ferrari people meet and what day is that?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login