How lenient or resistant was the dealership when negotiating the price of your Ferrari? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

How lenient or resistant was the dealership when negotiating the price of your Ferrari?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by 458LOVE, Feb 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    #51 scott61, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    Yea I was thinking more on the lines of what you are saying , they originally had car listed for $289k then lowered to $279k and I got a little off that. I was trying for more but they gave me $20k more in trade than what other places were offering for some different cars. Here are a couple quick pictures of interior. So looks like that $36k is mostly color (did read in a different thread that Blu Elettrico can be up to $30k option?" and interior color and stitching? Also plate which shows a couple things not on sticker like seat lifter and is "Sport Exhaust System" just the color of tips? Thanks for your help
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. Jason B

Jason B Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2006
    Hbg, PA
    Sport exhaust is just black tips. That’s it. Not the best name to use which makes you think it’s a new exhaust system, but it’s just tips in black.

Also. That plate ONLY comes on 488 and up. No plates like that for the 458, which would be nice if it had one. Maybe someone Could come up with an aftermarket idea for 458 owners to use.