How fast can you go for $10K in a car. | Page 7 | FerrariChat

How fast can you go for $10K in a car.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by masermartin, Nov 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. masermartin

masermartin Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Full Name:
    Martin

You may have been talking about the 360 Modena in your last post but it was to make a generality. Is it just me or did you contradict yourself?

2. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

3. shiggins

shiggins Formula 3

Nov 20, 2004
    I don't follow you Testacojones. Do you know where you are? The off-topic section, specifically the section dedicated to Car, Motorcycles, Boats, & Planes that don't wear the prancing horse badge. It is exactly the place for subjects not related to ferrari. That is the intent of the section. It's pretty simple, I thought.

I think we'll all let Rob decide how he wants to run the site, not you. He seems to want ferrari enthusiasts, regardless of ownership, adding to the community. If you want to go play with yourself, feel free.

4. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells

Whoa! Good catch!

5. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL

He's to full of himself to see your point.

6. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

I don't believe in off-topic section, and no you couldn't keep up so don't try to follow me on this one. If I was Rob
    there would be major butt kicking and if it was my turn then GOOD, this please is a little soft lately.

Hi BluCamSS, are you a nazi? You are right I just had some enchilada from a good Mexican family owned restaurant, go get yourself in a Ferrari and come to Florida, lately is very sunny and plenty of college girls that like to shavce it all off, Yummy!!! Theres too much hate in the world, I know better than to eat Mexican so see you all in about an hour, peace out.

7. shiggins

shiggins Formula 3

Nov 20, 2004
    for someone that doesn't believe in it, you sure are spending a lot of time here. Tell me. If you don't believe in it, what brought you here in the first place?

incidentally, you have 105 posts in Off-topic. That's a lot for someone who doesn't believe in it. Especially given you have only 750 total posts.

8. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells
    #158 luke9583, Nov 3, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

He Probably doesn't beleive in the Toothfairy either, but that doesn't stop him from dressing up on the weekends :p
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL

Shiggins, haven't you realized Testasackless or whatever his name is has no clue as to what he speaks about? For god sakes Testa says, this board should only be Ferrari owners. Then he said not to post about non-Ferrari related things in OFF TOPIC. Then he says he hates the off topic section yet as pointed out he has 100's of posts in here....then he calls someone a Nazi? Wow, someones a big man!

10. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Z06Kal, no one called you an idiot but me. No one called you a troll but me. Your posts have no purpose on this website but to incite a post riot and piss people off. No one cares how fast your crappy car is. YOU were the one who said 944 Turbos are junk, and let me tell you that you are way off base. You obviously know nothing of what you speak of. You are mocking me because I have an 80s Porsche and an 80s Ferrari?? You have nothing. Hey wow they are not the fastest cars in the world, big freaking deal. I bought and still own 6 cars, including a Ferrari and 2 Formula cars!! Are you telling me I don't like performance? You don't know me from anyone. You and your buddy with the eternal loser status Infiniti, can go piss up a flag pole! You will never have the class or stout of a real sports car owner.

11. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL

You make a statement like that, THEN you say you have "class"?
    I guess to have "class" as you say one has to say things like you said....
    What a joke.

12. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

I don't know, I don't believe in life but I do in God. I just went outside and I think I need to wash one of my cars, do you think it needs water?

13. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

Luke remember, "I am your father"

14. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

I see that you aren't SS and I hate those guys. Im not that big really, I'm just like a baby, I put on a big smile while showing off my big cojones. BluCamSS keep up the good work and get out and buy the damn Ferrari.

15. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells

Nobody has to call you anything. You do it to yourself.

Explain to us why 951's are not in the LS1 league. 951's has less than 1/2 the displacement and are just as capable as a C5 corvette(if not more). Try to find a C5 vette for under $10k. You have no point or arguement.

16. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime
    What is their to know about Ferrari owners that can't be said?

17. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells

:(

18. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

As far as I know anything goes, freedom of speech my friend. In the other hand to own a Ferrari is an experience that to truly understand it you must experience it first hand. Trust me, after anybody gets one for the first time and they break it in and take it for that first hard drive, it will feel like what I like to refer as "losing the second virginity", have you done a virgin in your life? Well the Ferrari will give you that divine feeling all over again, a real screamer!

19. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    You guys have the crappiest fights!
    Calling someone an Elitist is just not funny...Your giving him some sort of ego boost...And when he looses his job at Circuit City, his trailor and Ferrari will be gone....Just like your camaro, boyfriend or whatever your driving....
    Now thats how you get the ball rolling

20. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Read his post. If you're soo educated then you can surely tell he's biased. You must be a back woods hick trying to play a part. Look at the way sets up his words. He mentions cars that wouldn't compare to a 944 and he doesn't mentioned who drove them or even if they were stock. Then he says yeah the finished an average of 40th. And he doesn't rell how many cars are even in the race. Great reporting from the troll squad.

21. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    You started name calling. How is that not saying anything? F you.

22. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Look, this has been an Uncivil War for too long.

Go kick the neighbor's cat or something.

In the meantime...

[size=3+]KNOCK IT OFF[/size]

23. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL

Wa, wa, wa, wa....

24. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL

Wow, I'm so impressed....

25. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay

Error in earlier post, they were C6 vettes.