Houston - Saturday Coffee and Exotics 5/03/08 | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Houston - Saturday Coffee and Exotics 5/03/08

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ferrariblue, Apr 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. speedin

speedin Karting

Feb 24, 2008
    Houston/Mexico D.F.
    Full Name:
    Angel
  2. dhuang

dhuang Karting

Feb 7, 2007
    Houston / Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I thought I heard some nice cars this afternoon... I guess I missed out!

3. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Whoa! It's the Maserati Birdcage. . . . I believe I may have seen this one in pictures of a previous event in Texas. Is the car no longer in Maserati's full possession?

4. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    that was sooooooooo much fun! thanks to all who took pics and the video was awesome. i like the coffee, hang out, quick drive then lunch idea.

thanks to all those who showed up for my bday bash at Pub that night! i was a little "overserved"

5. mycarsux

mycarsux Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2006
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Wylie
    mmmmmmm.................a little Jason?

6. alexWS6

alexWS6 Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2004
    TX
    Was that really slim thug in the modded red C5? LOL

7. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Where do I sign up for a ride? I still haven't had my turn yet? ;)

8. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    Fantastic stuff!!!

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I'll have my car at the next gig and anyone that wants to ride/drive is welcome...

Thanks for the lift on the drive and Happy Birthday, Jason...sorry I didn't get back to Pub Fiction, Keels and Wheels Auction was fun and then there was an Art Car Event at All Stars Sports Bar right up the street..no, I didn't buy anything ...LOL!

By the time I got back to town the energy level was draggin'...even AFTER those cute Red Bull girls..they tried, though..

Great shot of BigTex passing out Secret Art Car Party tickets, any of ya'll want to go Thursday night, contact me via PM...

Check your Saturday morning schedule Jason and see if you can roll the parade, I'll bring all that Black Magic, to detail my footprints off your seat.....

*Jason screaming down Memorial, BigTex hanging on, trying not to spill his Irish coffee......*

10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Nero328, cannot believe I didn't meet up with you, I was looking for your car.......

Missed you too, Sameer...next time!

The Maserati Birdcage was the highlight of the Keels and Wheels show, to me.........I gazed at the details for a long time.
    Private Texas Owner?? I dunno there was no placard on the car as is normal, that would have listed the Owner.
    A mystery........

11. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba

Nice pics!....welcome...you can drive my cars .......no worries....introduce yourself at the next event....

Alan

12. N2DEEP

N2DEEP Rookie

May 4, 2008
    Guys I had a great time Saturday at the cruze and at the pub! A big thanks to RORO for letting me know and posting on 6speed. I ready to do it again.

13. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    yeah, had something to do with the 10 or so whiskey shots i think!

14. evsmotors

evsmotors Rookie

Feb 21, 2007
    Sucks the cruise was cut short! hehe Great video I should get a HD Camcorder for the next meet!

15. aaranzabal

aaranzabal Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2008
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
  16. evsmotors

evsmotors Rookie

Feb 21, 2007
    Yeah its a lot better! Don't forget to click on the watch in high quality link! Thanks!!

17. speedin

speedin Karting

Feb 24, 2008
    Houston/Mexico D.F.
    Full Name:
    Angel
    Thanks!! That would be really cool!!...and yeah, sorry i didn't introduce myself on Saturday, i got there a bit late, just as you guys came back, and i was a bit busy taking pictures and hearing Will (aaranzabal) tell me about the crazy ride he had...

-Angel

18. 328Nero

328Nero Karting

May 14, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    The Dude
    Wow...no love for the only 328 that showed up?

I had a great time and was glad to meet such nice guys, meeting all of you completely restroed my faith in Ferrari owners...as a matter of fact I must admit something. I left the cars and coffee early to meet up with a guy that was interested in buying my 328, during the drive up to the Woodlands on such a beutifull day I thought "I AM NOT SELLING THIS CAR".

I met with the potential buyer and I found myself pointing out the reasons why he shouldnt buy my car...I drove home with a big smile on my face and decided that a complete interior restoration was in my future and I was NEVER going to sell this car. In fact, I think it is time to start looking at a 360.

Thanks again guys for such a nice morning, I look forward to the next one...

19. evsmotors

evsmotors Rookie

Feb 21, 2007
    Hey I put etc... hehe J/K! To be honest I don't know my Ferrari's well enough to name them all. I get mixed up with the 599 and 612!

20. F512M

F512M Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Lawrence
    Smart man!!! :) Beautiful car you have there... :)

21. FordMotorHEAD

FordMotorHEAD Rookie

May 5, 2008
    599 GTB has single tail light on each side and the 612 Scaglietti has double tail lights in the back. There are lots of differences in the body the headlights are the only thing that make them look similar.

22. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo