High Rollers Run Up in Smoke | FerrariChat

High Rollers Run Up in Smoke

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AntonyR, Oct 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    "Up in Smoke"

Friday, October 29th 2004
    9pm to 11pm
    at
    Ozio Cigar Lounge
    1813 Mst NW
    Washington DC.

Washington DC Police & City Government have allowed us to block the entire street via PARKING Permits to park all
    Ferrari, Lambo, and other Exotics
    on Mst
    between 18th and 19th

This means entire street will be reserved for Exotics

Ozio will cater food
    and
    Open Bar

In addition Cigar Connection will be giving all participants
    a free Cigar.

Cost of the event is $65 all inclusive
    Log on to www.HIGHROLLERSRUN.com for more info

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Do you get a free "Monica" too ? :)

When/where do you guys get to Miami ?

I'll be waiting for you w my F40

3. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    That sucks -I can borrow a friends 99 Accord. How bout if I put Scuderia shields on it?

4. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    I know but in the end it's still a Honda, hahahha

5. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    LOL....

Rob if you want to come your more than welcome too.

William- I want your F40 at ALL our events. We had to postpone the Miami event because of venues. They cancelled due to the weather in southern Fl. When are you going to take a trip to DC?!!?!?!

Antony

6. Murcielago03

Murcielago03 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2004
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Shaan
    That sounds awesome!! how many people are you guys expecting? I'll be 21 that week so maybe i'll drive from MTL and check it out.

7. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    damn.

another open bar AND exotics only, plus no drive. Not sure if I can get the parents to get me out to this one...dont wait for me...;)

8. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I know just thought I'd ask. Maybe one day I can hang with you guys. After I finish doing this cop thing for 14 more years I'll get a real job and make some real money. (HAHA)

9. PROFORM

PROFORM Rookie

Sep 17, 2004
    Ellicott City, MD
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I might be able to make it down for this one, might be a good night to bring an exotic custom Harley? :D huh Antony? lol

If my memory serves me isnt there a place of women that lose their clothes on that block as well?...Not that I would know anything about that!!! Peter don't type a thing! HAHA

10. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Is that the CAME A LOT ? ooops I meant the Camelot :)

11. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Come here often?!?!

Antony

12. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Nice event, who came up with that name?? :)

LS

13. PROFORM

PROFORM Rookie

Sep 17, 2004
    Ellicott City, MD
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Is that the CAME A LOT ? ooops I meant the Camelot

good taste tells me to stop there, lol...A very close friend was an entertainer there, i havent been there in probably 20 yrs. so would the Harley be accepted?

14. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Rumor has it that HRR is giving away free curb feelers to prevent any unscheduled damage to the cars. Is this true?

LS

15. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Due to the abilty of MOST of the drivers this will not be neccery, rather all participants have to cover there car in reflective tape so David can see them as he drives down the road

Antony

16. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004

Hey Funny Boy, You dink i'm funny, do I make you laugh, Stab Stab Stab. Yeah did you like the name . hahaha I'm creative aren't I.

17. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Ps

THANK YOU NICK

18. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Rob,
    Is your business located in Sykesville? I'm interested in having a clear bra installed on my GT3. How long does the process normally take?

Regards,
    Chris

19. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I'd say roughly about 4 hours to do the whole thing.

Antony

20. PROFORM

PROFORM Rookie

Sep 17, 2004
    Ellicott City, MD
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Chris,
    I live in Sykesville, my shop is in Ellicott City, I do all the GT3's for TPC racing in Jessup, Generally its a couple to four hours depending on how much we chat and if I'm doing custom one-off panels, that becomes time consuming, I dont mind if you hang out and watch, I actually encourage it as it lets people see the process and justifies the prices and the chore it is to get it truley fitted properly. You can see the TPC cars on my site www.proformauto.com along with Reza's spyder and a few of the other cars we sponser and have done. I was fortunate enough to have my logo plastered on www.theracesite.com on one of TPC's cars. If any of you guys have never been there its a very cool site, has the updates of all the weeks races.SGS Rolex and Grand American, GT Cup cars as well. My toll free # is 866-PRO-3682.

Also if anyone is interested A friend has an 01 996 cab, black/black w about 12K miles for sale...let me know

I'll be doing Tom's Stradale next week, and if I can ever figure out how to minimize the pics enough I'll post them for everyone...Mom never told me I would have to learn computers too :D

21. Ruf'dup

Ruf'dup Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Washington,D.C. Area
    Full Name:
    Paul K
    Wow, I didnt even know this event took place. What types of exotics are welcome? Not to piss off any Porsche guys (I am one), are they allowed as well? Specific models? Also, why so late in the year when it will be as cold as a witches Tit!

Also, how many years has this taken place? Do we need to make reservations?

Paul

22. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004

Paul
    it's all on www.HighRollersRun.com & YES an 04' Carrera GT is always welcome. Like you eveeen had to ask hahahhaha

23. Ruf'dup

Ruf'dup Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Washington,D.C. Area
    Full Name:
    Paul K
    I dont have an 04 Gt, but I am dying to drive one. Just wonderign for the GT3 guys and other Porsche guys. There are really some wicked porsches out there that would make your head turn.

BTW< how long has this been going for? I mean the event?

Also, you should include Porsche on the high rollers website. I know some pretty cool guys that are really intelligent that are Porsche freaks.

Paul

BTW, the link to the event wasnt working.

24. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004
    #24 F430xxx, Oct 7, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    for this event is to take M st. and turn it into Crescent St. AAAAAAAHHHHH
    Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you Lashs I'm hooked. The Porsche guys in DC are great, I've met a lot of em' in the area. I just got one and it's incredible. The High Rollers Run Team has been active since June 04'. We've tried to think of everything that would be unsual, Not everyday, and most of all FUN!!!

David K.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. Ruf'dup

Ruf'dup Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Washington,D.C. Area
    Full Name:
    Paul K
    Now I see why you wanted to have it so late in the year, to match up with the cold in Montreal...LOL

Looks like alot of fun. Once the site is up and working, I will grab a some tickets.

Paul

P.S. - I am glad to see that some cool things are comming here to the D.C. area. It defiantely has enough people with the moolah.