High Mile 2011 Would You Have Fears? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

High Mile 2011 Would You Have Fears?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by russellmcg, Jun 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Lock, stock and barrel, including purchase price, my Cali has cost me about 5 K/ month. Not the best investment I've ever made, but it's near the top! Excluding purchase, it costs me about $2K/ month all in or thereabouts.

T

2. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Cool. Who are you working with on the sales side?
    Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
    T

3. russellmcg

russellmcg Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 3, 2014
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Russell McGuire
    Thank you.

I have been speaking with Mindy Collins, although I have probably sent 100 emails to Steve, and he has tirelessly answered every one of them so far.

The experience that I have had in dealing with Boardwalk Ferrari so far has been what I expected a buying experience to be like. Super friendly and over the top helpful. To me, this is important. While this is not the most expensive vehicle I have ever purchased, it is a new buying experience for me that I have never gone through. Having Steve and Mindy answer my questions has really put my mind at ease.

I have been wanting to buy a Ferrari for the past six years, but have put it off due to the fear of things breaking on them. The comfort level that both of them have given me has helped me overcome that fear.

tomc and SAFE4NOW like this.
  4. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Nero Daytona over sabbia is a pretty combo. We have nero over cuoio. Hope the transaction goes well for you!

5. Calicali

Calicali Rookie

Apr 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    M B
    Good luck with the car. Just as a data point for you, I paid the exact same price about a month ago for a 2011 Cali with 20K miles on it. But it was from an independent dealer and did not have warranty. So not a great comparison but just something to keep in your back pocket if/when you negotiate the price. Feel free to pm me for more info. You will love driving a Cali. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

6. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    What have you been doing to it that costs that much per month?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

7. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    My guestimate of $2K/month includes everything: maintenance, gas, insurance, warranty, FCA events, tires, etc...T