Hi-Res Pictures Wanted | FerrariChat

Hi-Res Pictures Wanted

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by diviter, Mar 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. diviter

diviter Rookie

Apr 2, 2009
    I own a company and we recently acquired a new 5 color press. I want to print some posters with catchy images to showcase the press and hopefully generate some new business. If anyone has any images they think would be appropriate and appeal to both males and females I would be happy to consider them. I can give you photo credits on the poster and perhaps send you a few. The images do not necessarily have to be car related, just good quality with good color range and detail.

Depending on the response and quality of the images I may do a collage or assortment of images on one poster.

Please post and send me samples for consideration.

Thank you

2. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    I cannot speak for others, but I am always concerned when there are requests for giving up rights on portfolio works for "photo credit" and "perhaps send you a few".

3. ar_es

ar_es Formula 3

Jun 6, 2013
    Rome
    Full Name:
    Ares

+1

Sent from my F430 using Tapatalk.

4. diviter

diviter Rookie

Apr 2, 2009
    I am not asking anyone to go out and take new pictures, I just thought some photographers may have a picture they really like and would like to share and potentially see it in print. It only takes a few minutes to look for the image and email it.

I am not going to sell these but just use them for promotion.

5. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Again, I cannot speak of others, however, I sell limited licenses of my images for such promotional work. If you have any specific request, I can see if there is anything in my catalog which fits what you are looking for; and I don't require any prints sent to me.

6. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    +1.

-Gil

7. motorcitycars

motorcitycars Rookie

Feb 4, 2014
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jake
    If you're still looking, I could send you a few of my photos. I am an automotive photographer, so I generally stick to the cars, though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk