HGH - at 69 this guyis in shape . . . | Page 2 | FerrariChat

HGH - at 69 this guyis in shape . . .

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by robbreid, Dec 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Sly looks different because he gets one side of his face lifted every year. I read an interview with him that explained that when he was born the doctor made a mistake and the nerves on one side of his face were damaged. That's why his mouth droops to one side according to him. He's had extensive plastic surgery.

2. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    You sound like you want to sleep with him...give and take my friend..give and take lol...

3. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    I knew jeff life around 20 years ago. My current biz grew out of one of his business'. He didn't look like that. the interview is interesting because the "news" anchor spends the whole time sensationalizing hgh and if you listen to his responses he says he only uses it to maintain normal hormone levels and it is a small part of his regimen of working out, diet and supplements. She doesn't want to hear it. He says a small percentage of his customers have low hormone levels and he treats them to get back to normal levels. She made it seem like his whole regimen is pumping hgh. Totally misleading interview that sensationalizes the minor part hgh plays. poor guy looked like a deer in the headlights. After they took his mike off he must have been sitting there scratching his head saying "wtf was that"? Although i don't take them, roids and hgh have been blown out of proportion by the media. used respectfully, they work wonders with little in the way of side effects.

4. wjw300tt

wjw300tt Karting

Feb 25, 2008
    chilliwack BC Canada
    #29 wjw300tt, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

No personal trainer, no grunting(gawd), no million dollar income for hgh and who knows what else he takes. 10 years younger and a few inches shorter lol.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Dont think sly likes guys. But neither do I.

But I hope to look like that at 62.

6. 15hn

15hn Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2005
    Full Name:
    HN
    GH on its own is pretty useless. It only works well when combined with AS. A bunch of guys took it in my gym. They became watery and bloated and then after a prolonged amount of time on GH they started to get really sore joints after which they had to stop taking it.

How easy is it to obtain GH in the US? Here in the UK its sold on the black market and all you can usually obtain are the chinese brands.

7. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    You can find GH within 20 seconds on the internet...

8. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Of course he looks better than 99% of the guys on FChat. No one was putting HIM down, they were putting HGH down as something that can lead to cancer. It can.

I think you may want to do a little more research yourself.......

HGH is not the wonder drug. Taken alone, it will do pretty much nothing positive for you as far as asthetics are concerned. It will not increase your sex drive, it will not give you energy, it will not make you look better.

Testosterone IS the wonder drug (for males). It will do all of those aforementioned things, including helping some of those affected with clinical depression.

As a past bodybuilder who is friends with a current IFBB pro bodybuilder (who has competed in the Mr. Olympia) I know my stuff on this topic. You, on the other hand, may want to check your sources.

9. wjw300tt

wjw300tt Karting

Feb 25, 2008
    chilliwack BC Canada

So what youre saying is the 69 year old guy that the thread is about (not stallone) doesnt look the way he looks because of hgh?

10. 15hn

15hn Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2005
    Full Name:
    HN
    and mess your mind and body up...

tbh i dont disagree with what youre saying however most people who take AS say "im not abusing it", "i know what Im doing", "its harmless with the dose Im taking as thats what the steroid bible 2009 says". In reality that is all BS.

11. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    BOTH.

If you watch the video, he discussed taking Testosterone to bring his levels up to "normal range". I am guessing he means normal for a 25 year old.

HGH will NOT do what Stallone and the guy in the video have achieved. For them it will do nothing.

12. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Remember Sly has trained all his life to various degrees so his body should respond better when he continues to train. Most body builders that I know who have continued training still look great.

At 62 I would be chuffed too look like that.. But it takes a lot of hard work if you go down the natural route

13. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    I am 57 and fat...I mentioned, I joined a gym today on another thread...Also will be comencing HRT at the end of August...soonest appointment I could get...will report progress...now, both the trainer at the gym and the doc will require a change in my dietary habits...it will be intersting to see how they compare.

14. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I used it for a while w no negative effects. I'm off it now

My GF said my shoulders got a lot bigger when i was on it :)

Its a good way to assist your workout

By the time I'm 69 I think it will be worse to not take it than to take it, So you get cancer when you ar 90. BFD. At least it helps improve your quality of life

I'm not really interested in living to 90 anyways unless I can keep my body in shape with current meds

15. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    I remember seeing Sly on an interview a few years back and he mentioned that he lifted so much he destroyed one of his biceps. Looks like he has no lasting effects. the guy looks great for 62; but how much is "induced?"

16. Jeff SD

Jeff SD Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    San Diego
    Keep us posted on your progress. I'd be curious to know what Dr's administering as a HRT dose. I'm guessing around 100mg-150mg/week.

Good Luck!

17. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    I can't believe so many people are talking about taking something without the concrete trials and knowledge of long-term effects. And the "you'll find it on the internet" drugs? IMO, that's nuts. Do you really know what you're going to get?

Best to eat a salad, get regular exercise and be happy in your skin than try to look like an 80's action hero who takes god-knows-what.

18. PaulVincent

PaulVincent Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2007
    To me, Stallone looks like a cadaver; I don't know if I'd wish that look on my worst enemy. As for the 69 year old grandpa, his body looks great, but his face shows his age more than I'd want at age 69. Regardless of his physique, what I'd be interested in is the work that he can perform (not just what he can max, but the duration and nature of his workouts). As for me, when the day comes that I cannot perform a respectable amount of work, I'll likely try to get on HGH. Until then, I'm going to stick to proper sleep, diet, protein supplement as needed, and an efficacious and dynamic workout routine.

19. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Well. my Doc does not prescribe HGH...has me on 5g Androgel daily, DHEA, CoQ10, 50,000 IU of vitaminD and a low carb diet...so far, lost about 10 pounds, seems that my muscles are firming a bit...in short, there has been no hugh rush of energy or anything else...libido is about the same...beeen 3 weeks...will keep posting as things progress.

20. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Well, it been about 1 1/2 months and I have dropped about 20 pounds, but the big thing is my waist size has decreased by 3 inches....I still have a long way to go, but am verry encouraged. I believe the HRT is working synergistically with a low carb diet...will continue to post as progress occurs.

21. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    FYI: I look nothing like Stallone.

22. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Update: down 26 pounds and a full 4 inches off waist...

23. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I'm down about 20 # and 5" off the waist

I dont go real heavy any more

instead of bench press I use a heavy weight excercise ball and do 3 stes 15 reps with 40# dumbells. I'll probably top out w 50# dumbells

I'm almost back down under 200 and it feels great. Have to go buy a bunch of smaller pants now

24. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    I'm not going to do that until I'm near my goal size... periodically I do have to buy a pair, but seems not long after I do, they get loose again :)

Starting size of 42" and currently 34" is a little loose. I read somewhere that modern sizes are actually noted as 2" more than what it is. IE 34= 36.

25. 16m

16m Rookie

Dec 26, 2008
    Mexico DF
    Full Name:
    16m
    HI
    Just started to use HG las month, I take 12 UI a week. I workout 5 days a week. Im 33, 6,2

and 85 kgs. In your opinion is this the right dose.

Thanks in advance.

excuse my english, im mexican.