HGH - at 69 this guyis in shape . . . | FerrariChat

HGH - at 69 this guyis in shape . . .

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by robbreid, Dec 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  2. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    It's real. This guy was profiled on BB.com. I didn't bother watching the whole thing, but after I heard "growth hormone", I closed the page.

3. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    Definitely not photoshop.

I saw an interview where he said that his natural HGH level was low, and he was taking just enough to bring it to normal levels. Judging by his body, I don't think his definition of normal levels is quite in line with the medical standard.

4. Fpassion

Fpassion Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    The real human growth hurmones(babies thyroids suckling) cause your internals to grow bones& heart included very dangerous with cancerous results.

5. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    Yeah, take a closeup look at Sly Stallone next chance you get and you'll notice that his face looks significantly different from how he looked in the 1970s-1990s.

"If a little bit's good, a whole lot must be great"...wrongo...too much of a 'good thing' ain't always good.

As far as the Doc is concerned, I'd be interested in knowing how he'da looked if he'd been under a proper exercise/diet regimen, minus the HGH...he has the build to add muscle, reduce fat, but not if he's just sittin' around eating twinkies.

6. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #7 BIG_DJE, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    You guys crack me up on all the negaive on GH.

How much research have you guys done on this to put it down?

When you guys are 69 and all fat and ugly then I am sure you guys will think different.

Hell he problly looks better then 99% of the guys on F Chat.

Just had to add my 2 cent after reading some of the post.

Here is a new pic of stallone at 62. Does he take HGH yes has said so many times.

But like I said when you are 62 and look like hell, have no sex drive, no energy, cant have sex or even if you could you look like hell so why would you wife even want to have sex with you.

Yeah thats a little harsh but the truth. GH is legal if you get it from a DR. So why all the hate.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Fpassion

Fpassion Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    I guess when we are in the 60's 70s and want to prolong life. Only problem is your internal organs are growing with the rest of your body,while on HGH which leads to cancer and......so go out looking good or go out looking ugly :)

8. CAS

CAS F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Clint
    I agree with you. Most people form thier opinions on GH and test based on what they hear on the news, not reality.

9. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Stallone's doing more than HGH. I don't believe that look is the result of one wonder drug. I think he doing steroids based on his skin thickness and veins popping out. He looks artificial but good.

10. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Steroids has nothing to do with skin thickness. That would be the HGH.

Veins is a factor of him being very lean. Diet can all do that.

Also why is HGH a wonder drug. Whats to wonder?

11. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

Yuck. I wouldn't want to have sex with Stallone.

12. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I am sure he feels the same about you. lol

13. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

oh, no, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

14. F355-1998

F355-1998 Rookie

Feb 3, 2009
    lol... Anyone have the recent pics of stallone?? That guy looks better now than he did 20 years ago. There is nothing wrong with taking hormones at age 40 and plus... It makes us younger and look better... Who wouldn't want that??

15. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave

That is a recent pic above. Age 62-63

16. F355-1998

F355-1998 Rookie

Feb 3, 2009
    Ah, IE8 is not compatible with this website because the images don't show. I had to try it in mozilla.

17. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I just was reading about this stuff on Wikipedia and this type of thing catches my attention because in the past I was discovered to have a pituitary tumor and also at one point elevated prolactin. It is probably somehow tied into my migraines though I've never been given direct proof. The tumor has since shrunk and I no longer take the prolactin meds. Anyway, the thought of messing with something like this scares me.

"The most common disease of GH excess is a pituitary tumor composed of somatotroph cells of the anterior pituitary. These somatotroph adenomas are benign and grow slowly, gradually producing more and more GH. For years, the principal clinical problems are those of GH excess. Eventually the adenoma may become large enough to cause headaches, impair vision by pressure on the optic nerves, or cause deficiency of other pituitary hormones by displacement."

18. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    Didn't Stallone get arrested for HGH and Roids in Australia?

19. cat1pro

cat1pro Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    Deerfield Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Alain
    He got caught with hgh in australia.

20. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    He works out as well. You don't seriously think that if you shoot yourself silly with HGH you will go and look like that right? :)

It only noticably works when you work out and use the stuff, if you don't work out but do use it you'll probably lose a little weight and gain a little muscle, but nothing noticable.

21. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    A government who can't support the people already on the planet?

22. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    :confused:

23. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    If everyone lived longer then over population would happen pretty quick. If you are thinking HGH kills you sooner well we don't really know that yet as HGH has not been used enough to prove that out come. Heck even if it does kill you sooner but you have a higher quality of life while you are alive then whats the problem? I would rather drop dead healthy looking and feeling at 75 then to whither away until 80. But hey Micro-wave oven haven't really been used enough to prove their long term effects on health either.

24. BIG_DJE

BIG_DJE Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #25 BIG_DJE, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
    Stallone training for his new movie. He will be 63 this july.

http://aintitcool.com/node/40413

Anyone on board thinks they have a better body then stallone then post it up before you start the old "He takes HGH crap"

S**T I am 33 work out 5 days a week and not as lean as him. He might not be that big but he never was a big guy. Just ripped to the bone.