Hey Guys first post here | FerrariChat

Hey Guys first post here

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by phrogs, Apr 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    Im in jacksonville NC
    always wanted to pick up a ferrari but Im a poor jarhead Im mostly into corvettes I own 2 1990 ZR1's right now and Im always looking for others to fix or part out, anyway I have found a 1981 308 GTS that needs some work the owner has had it since 85 in reacent years he has had the whole car gone through complete new paint job complete tear down and rebuild of suspension cam belts were changed car is all asymbled except for the interior which is all brand new and it is missing both door windows and window motors, as well as the wheel well plastic insers.

If the future holds any good luck I might just pick it up he is not asking alot for the car it was last run 5 years ago.

anyway thats my story of being here now who in NC can give me a through class on ferraris and where to meet them!

thanks

johnny

2. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Good to meet you!!! I am a Jar Head too!!! Spent all kinds of time at CL!!!!

DrS

3. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan

Hey Next time your in town swing on by!

I leave for the gulf again in august but that date might change depending on what is happening at the time Im going out on the 24th MEU again.

I really want this 308 but I have a vette project I need to get done first..

Id love to see your ferrari though but if you never bring it here I wouldnt blame you!

johnny

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Never took it to CJ, but I would not worry about it there as long as I was not away from it for very long.

You never know!!!!

5. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan

Do you know if there is anyone in the area with a 308 that Could come and insturct me on the ins and outs of it?