Here is what the PB ticket looks like | FerrariChat

Here is what the PB ticket looks like

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Aug 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    #1 bitzman, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I haven't picked mine up yet. The bottom half is redeemable for a program, which is always splendorous, full color and about half inch thick, glossy paper.
    I am only running this so someone buying one on the aftermarket doesn't buy last year's ticket or a fake...

I will pick up my racetrack ticket Thurs or Fri but don't know what those look like. Be sure to bring plastic ticket holder, as I remember they don't give you one so there's no way to show you have a ticket...I'll post a picture when I get it.The races are one of the lowest cost items the whole weekend....under $70 I believe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    You don't need to show your Motorsports Reunion general admission ticket when you're walking around the track, just when you drive in the gate. Hence, no holder because it's not necessary. Just keep in your back pocket "just in case."

If you have some sort of special trackside, pit lane, or hospitality suite access, that's the only reason you'd need a holder and they supply one in that instance.

3. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    There are 2 types of Pebble Concours tickets; the one you displayed provides grounds access only. Another type allows for access to the Lodge itself in addition to the grounds.

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Just kidding. There is a public restroom in the far end of the U shape of stores across from the entrance to the Lodge