Help In The Middle East | FerrariChat

Help In The Middle East

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Exotica Motorsports, Jul 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    Hello Everyone,

We visited the middle east in May and I can't believe how car crazy it is there. I love it. Everyone seems to have a 1,000hp car! We are trying to get our products into the region but it has been hard for us to do. We spent two weeks with the manager of Princess Cars. They did a lot of business with us the month or two leading up to our trip and we had a great time with them. We set them up as an exclusive distributor for Premier (www.exoticapremier4509.com) who makes body kits for the Bentley Continental GT and Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo, along with our carbon friends at Elite Carbon (www.elitecarbonfiber.com). After we returned though, they have fell off the face of the earth. We are unable to contact them and do not get returned emails. I think something happened to the manager, I know he was really sick right after we left.

Anyway, we are looking to find another company or dealership interested in these two exclusives along with other product lines that we have. If any of you are interested in the exclusives or know a company that does we would appreciate your help. We should have spent the two weeks travelling to the other dealers while we were there but they seemed to want us all to themselves and now it looks like it was a wasted trip.

If I would have thought ahead I would have met up with some of you guys! PM me if you can help. Thanks.

2. Rex71

Rex71 Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2007
    Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
    Full Name:
    Majd B.
    It is school vacation time here in Saudi Arabia & I think it is the same in the UAE.
    The majority of the population leave the country for vacation escaping from the heat of the summer.
    may be that’s why they are not contacting you.

I will check around if any reputable dealership is interested in your offer here in Jeddah.
    Regards.

3. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    Thank you for your reply. We have been out of contact with them since Mid-May. I would like to just offer this deal to someone else. If you have an outlet that would like this exclusive we would cut you in on a percentage to broker the deal. Thank you for your help.