Heat Exchanger Lines | FerrariChat

Heat Exchanger Lines

Discussion in '206/246' started by celestialcoop, Feb 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. celestialcoop

celestialcoop Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Coop
    Greetings All,
    I've 'Searched' to no avail, so I'll toss it out to the group:
    I am looking for the ID/OD of the heat exchanger oil lines for a non-a/c Tipo E.

I am aware that there are fine products from several vendors out there. However, I have the opportunity to rebuild mine using my old fittings plus new hose and crimp rings/collars.

I can certainly remove and measure the ones on my car but I had hoped to order the new components now and minimize the down-time later.

Thanks, in advance!
    Coop

synchro likes this.
  2. racerboy9

racerboy9 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
  3. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
  4. racerboy9

racerboy9 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Just pointing in the general direction. I didn't find the Gates GP120 specifically. Products by category>fluid power>hydraulic hose and couplings. Maybe call Gates tech support. Angst+Pfister has a great catalog online but no US distributors.

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Interesting, but how will you do this? Perhaps straighten out the prior crimp and re-use that old fitting...
    For the Dino A/C project I bought the hydraulic crimper with several dies, I'll bet it is the same and I could make my own.

I have saved two removed OEM sets from 05082, 05702 in a box somewhere, but I can not seem to put my hands on them right now, I'll keep looking.