Headlight relays | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Headlight relays

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by GreggG, Oct 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. laperriere

laperriere Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Montreal
    Hi,
    The relay was not replaced
    The mechanics has unplugged two relays (both 0332 204 108) from the relay board, removed the wires and has plugged everything back outside the relay board.

It happens that I bought some relays some years ago.
    I can remember that what I did was, thanks to the forum, to map the old ref with the new ones.
    So, to better answer your question, I went to the cellar today and took some pictures.
    I can tell you that among the old Bosch references was 0332 014 113.
    I can tell you that among the new Bosch references was 0332 209 151. I can't say if the two refs match eachother. I think there were two obsolete references and two new ones but I can't say which is which.

Then, as a Europe based buyer, given the fact that the supplier would not ship overseas, I asked a friend based in the us to buy it for me.
    I still have the box, which tells that it was shipped from Shipping Department 20 Constance Court Hauppage NY 11788 to my friend's place.
    I can't remember the supplier name, I found the link from the forum. The relays were genuine Bosch relays, made in Portugal. Relays were cheap.

Hope it helps.

Olivier

2. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    In looking at the type of car everyone has I'm looking for the replacements for the 365 GT4, not the 400. So Laperriere your numbers don't work for me, although it helps with the 400s.

3. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    waytekwire has a cross reference and can sell you almost any relay for our cars really cheap.

4. blkprlz

blkprlz Formula 3

Mar 24, 2007
    Tampa bay
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I remember someone posting a Bosch cross-ref. site but don't remember where it was :(
    Boy, they are cheap!

5. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
  6. jacques

jacques Formula Junior

May 23, 2006
    Los Angeles/Florida
    Thank you Dave, for putting the Waytek info up. You beat me to it. I replaced all of my metal Bosch relays with the same Tyco relays a little over a year ago. I think that they are superior in all ways, especially being moisture proof. I still amazed at the genious of puting the brains of the car in the dumbest, wettest location imaginable. People, you should all copy the data sheets for the purple and the brown relays,( 101 & 113) and put them in the three ring binder that you've all built. Jq.