Headed out to Pebble beach | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Headed out to Pebble beach

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by MOSS, Aug 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    Take it easy, Mossy. We are all wrong sometimes.

2. Xtreme5053

Xtreme5053 Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 20, 2006
    As the folks at the gate entrance don't take too kindly to entrance without a wristband, yes, everyone was bought a proper ticket for entry...??

Personally, I like the Quail better than Pebble Beach. There are too many people attending Pebble and it gets a bit claustrophobic. By limiting the number of tickets sold, the Quail fosters a fun a lively atmosphere while never feeling overrun.

(Check out the crowd shots)

3. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    What year was it? I looked at quite a few. There seemed to be a lot more Alfa's this year.

4. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Pebble is just the ultra old cars but I really love seeing them. Good place to see Leno and other celebs. I always went to the Quail in the past. The concoursa didn't seem to have near as many cars. My brother in law bought tickets for us this year. Sounds like you had to put your name in hope to get drawn. I just enjoy getting out of 100 plus degrees Texas heat. We stayed all week in Pacific Grove on the ocean. Awesome weather. I do agree, The Quail event seemed to have at least twice the cars and the really rare ones.

5. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Its all fine Jay. What do you say we keep the peace this time around? Cheers