355 - Has Anyone Done The Full LARINI F355 Exhaust System ? | FerrariChat

355 Has Anyone Done The Full LARINI F355 Exhaust System ?

Discussion in '348/355' started by AutoFanaticF355, Dec 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AutoFanaticF355

AutoFanaticF355 Karting

Aug 13, 2020
    NY
    Full Name:
    Philip
    I installed the Nouvalari SS muffler 8 weeks back and was very impressed if anyone wants to see videos and sounds visit my IG page @autofanatic_cars I have lots of short videos in cabin and drive by and it sounds awesome.

I really want to remove the Fabspeed headers that came with my car to reduce my engine bay heat and go back to the 4_2-1 design. I also want all my exhaust parts to be from one vendor and designed as a complete package. I looked into the Larini system and I am very impressed at their manifold design with heat shielding and everything else. Does not seem to be much info on this complete kit from owners which is why i am posting this thread to hear from anyone who has the full kit. If anyone has the full kit or parts of this kit please comment or DM with i would love to hear feedback on this system

I have installed Larini systems many times on Aston Martin, Audi and other Ferrari models and they always sounded incredible.

I know lots of guys love the Tubi manifolds and i know there a proven OEM replacement but there is no mention in their design if they are redesigned for greater flow and performance which is why I like what I see from Larini with larger primary tubes and greater flow paths.

Larini offered me the full kit with cat bypass pipes and the decated Y pipe, GT2 Muffler and manifolds, its a pricey kit but appears to be very well engineered.

I also came across a very nice kit from Kline Innovation but once again now real info to be found of anyone who has it.

Winter is starting to come along and I will be tearing into my car soon to detail my chassis further and most likely remove the complete exhaust and sell each part seperately on Ebay. If anyone has interest in the Fabspeed headers, Sport Cats and brand new Nouvalari SS Muffler your always welcome to DM me before I post stuff on Ebay.

2. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I’m most likely going to be the first to run the full kit considering I ordered it about 1-2 months ago. I am still waiting on delivery. There are Covid related delays.

You can thank me for their Y-pipe offering :). It was not offered on their site, but they offered to build one since it is simple enough. I asked them to mimic the Kreissieg version and sent them tons of pictures. I am hoping it turns out the same.

Outside of that, I don’t believe anyone has run their full 355 system. However, feel free to place an order. The more feedback, the better.

You have a 2.7 car?

Kline stuff is nicely built, but the specs are not too my liking. If it was, it would be on my car by now :).

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  4. AutoFanaticF355

AutoFanaticF355 Karting

Aug 13, 2020
    NY
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Very cool they told me 30 days delivery but yes these delays have been all year long I had ordered several exhaust for my Alfa Romeo and none of the companies were able to supply. Maybe I should wait to order it i hate to give up this much money and wait months. I glad to see your also doing it I really think for the money its a great value as well when you compare it to other options on the market. Yes my car is a 2.7 car

ShineKen likes this.
  5. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    At the very least, I will be posting pictures of the items once they are in. I hope they come in for X-mas :). If not, not a big deal as I have other more important things to attend to while I wait.

6. evo11

evo11 Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    K
    Guys, what's new here?

7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Major delays. They told me 1 more month. I updated what I could in my other thread.

8. bcar1

bcar1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 2, 2017
    NYC/NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob