Has anyone been in touch with Barry Cross (green308gtsi)? | FerrariChat

Has anyone been in touch with Barry Cross (green308gtsi)?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by itsablurr, May 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    #1 itsablurr, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Coming over here on behalf of some other community members from over in the 348/355 section, and on the recommendation of fchat moderator Dave (dm_n_stuff). Has anyone been in touch with Barry recently? There is some concern surrounding poor purchasing experiences, and lack of responsiveness (myself included, luckily resolved by PayPal), as evidenced by ebay feedback that has dropped dramatically during the past 6 months.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/any-experience-buying-from-green308gtsi-on-ebay.429557/page-2

Some are looking to resolve transactions gone bad, I myself am simply looking to get incorrect memorabilia back into his hands, others are awaiting some sort of response to determine if they should risk moving forward on a purchase for items in the near term. Not to dig too far into detail, but collectively reaching out here as a last ditch effort since all other means of reaching out directly seems to have not proven fruitful for anyone.

Many thanks!

375+ likes this.
  2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Matt you might try contacting Barry via Facebook.