For Sale - Hand Made Porsche 911 Notebook - Block Print | FerrariChat

For Sale Hand Made Porsche 911 Notebook - Block Print

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by james801, Aug 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. james801

james801 Rookie

Apr 12, 2016
    Hello!
    This is a blank paged notebook with a classic Porsche 911 on the front.
    The process in which the Porsche is stamped on the front of the notebook is called block printing. I start with a design and then transfer the design to a piece of linoleum/rubber block. I then carve out pieces of the block. After that I take a tiny rubber paint roller, and I roll in it oil based ink. I then transfer the ink to the carved out block with the roller. After applying the ink, I line up the block with the notebook and press it into place. After carefully removing the block from the notebook I let the ink dry on the notebooks for 24 hours. The photos show in order the process of how it is all done.

$18 each shipped.

The notebook I use has 30 blank pages (60 sides). The paper cover is made from 50% recycled kraft paper. It is A5 sized paper (5.5X8.25 Inches)

*PLEASE NOTE* As this is a hand made, hand inked, and hand pressed product, therefore not all notebooks will look exactly the same. Some notebooks may have some slight imperfections as it is nearly impossible for all the notebooks to look exactly the same. Although, I do only sell notebooks that are up to my personal standard.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login