Hamilton deserves more respect | Page 66 | FerrariChat

Hamilton deserves more respect

Discussion in 'F1' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Mar 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013
    If everyone wanted the objectively "best driver" to win, it would cease to be a sport.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Lewis is a hypocrite clear and simple.

3. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Not even Horner spoke of any problem associated with the out lap.

surfwolf and william like this.
  4. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Max was able to start his final Q3 lap on time, but Perez wasn't. Red Bull will likely release their cars a little sooner next time during the final minutes of Q3.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  5. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    who was the idiot driver that drove the speed of a 3 legged turtle through the pit to hold up the bulls?

fil and JL350 like this.
  6. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013
    Absolutely. That's also part of the game.

After Max wins the WDC we'll be objective.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I don’t do P&R- I don’t even vote in France, let alone here;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Natkingcolebasket69

Schumacher did way worse and u know it

9. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Next time Red Bull will likely release their cars that much sooner at the end of Q3, so as to not be adversely affected by the speed of any other competitor(s) up ahead.

william and surfwolf like this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

More than this?;)

ktu and william like this.
  11. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Ah because someone else did worse it's ok? I mean Senna took out Prost for a championship. If hypothetically speaking, max is ahead byy a point going into the last race, he should just full on send it into Lewis to win the title, but it'll be cool right?
    Idiotic reasoning. The track is best at the very end, whilst it's reasonable to run the risk of someone going off in front of you thus ruining your lap, intentionally slowed down is unsportsmanlike.

Except for the team with ''integrity'' it seems.

JL350 likes this.
  12. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Not at all. Complaining about the very thing you do yourself is part of the game and politics of it all. Lewis is just playing the game

Patrick Dixon and bmwracer like this.
  13. Natkingcolebasket69

I’m pointing the hypocrisy of the Schumacher’s fan who think of him as god and think/forgot his behavior

14. Natkingcolebasket69

https://www.lequipe.fr/Formule1/Article/La-chronique-de-grosjean-verstappen-doit-apprendre-a-gerer/1274989

Interesting French interview from Grosjean who says that Max needs to start managing races and sometimes just score points.
    For him , whilst Lewis is responsible for the accident, max should have known better and let Lewis through as he believed the rb was better at silverstone and he would have won & if not he would still have been 2nd and 25points clear

Patrick Dixon and william like this.
  15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Never said Schumacher was innocent.

The constant contradiction with what Lewis said and does however...It's worth pointing out. If you and others wish to ignore his hypocrisy every time, be my guest.

Max gave room for the 1000th time. He can't help it that Lewis decided to him him regardless.

JJ likes this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

Hey this is not me speaking, I’m quoting his opinion.
    I do share the fact that max does need to learn just to score points;)

And I never said u said Schumacher was perfect, this is for my good friend stuck in 1982 furoni… earlier on today he said he was shocked by Lewis’ behavior today… which I found interesting.

I am not ignoring lewis’ being a hypocrite, heck if he care about certain of the causes he supports then I guess he shouldn’t be in f1 at all but that would be p&r;)

Lewis isn’t my cup of tea but I grew fan of his on this platform as I am kinda appalled by the social media bullying of some of his detractors who at times show poor character and that’s disappointing;)

JJ, william and Bas like this.
  17. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    All good man! ;)

18. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

This forum is turning into Red Bull Chat,.

Interestingly it's the Verstappen supporters who start most of the threads about Hamilton , only to complain later that too much is spoken about him !

Thanks God, the championship will be won on the track and not on this forum.

19. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe

Yes, there is a significant anti-Hamilton bias on FChat!

20. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    It’s not just FChat, it’s everywhere. Lewis is just the type of personality that people either love or hate. He is very polarizing.

21. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Hamilton reminds me of Senna with all of his post race drama queen antics.

mcimino likes this.
  22. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    The frequency with which "Citizen Crane" is insulated from the consequences of his blunders make it look like Ham's car has a "party mode" that the rest of the field -- including his teammate -- lacks.

I mean, making up a 7 sec gap in three laps at the end?

At least Alonso held Ham up enough that he didn't get another win handed to him. ;)

stavura, Senna1994 and classic308 like this.
  23. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    The reason no doubt being Ferrari's perfomance is dissapointing and the championship battle between the 2 remaining contenders so far is determined by mistakes and luck. Most people have a sense of justice, clearly the way Hamilton currently leads the championship doesn't do justice to it.

His disingeniouis demeanor doesn't help either. Pretending to have taught Max a lesson to the English press (he has diff storyline depending on the country he speaks to) after driving him off the track in the Silverstone GP is telling. A racing error is what it is; an error. Not something to brag about.

Alonso today showed what clean and sometimes agressive defending is, like Max's has done as well over the years. That's what we want to see. Hamilton obviously complained about it again, with the again disingenious words: ‘It’s dangerous at these speeds man!’.

Besides William, you've shown your bias time and time again as well. So it's really not up to you call anyone out on it.

stavura, HotShoe, Picchu88 and 3 others like this.
  24. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Spot on, as much as I have admired Hamilton and feel he is a clean driver and worthy Champion, his constant complaining when he can't do an overtake is disingenuous at best. Alonso drove cleanly and perfectly, it is up to Hamilton to get by which he finally did when Alonso had a minor lock up, to complain over the radio the same way it caused Vettel in Canada in 2019 to lose the race, is the reason many have back turned off by Hamilton.

Picchu88, JJ and fil like this.
  25. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

#1650 4right, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    he would be no better than any other driver in the field if it weren’t for the superior Mercedes that he is driving. Proof? Look what happened when Russell, consistently at the bottom of the field, drove his car, it was so revealing that they told him that he had to pit due to a flat. BS, it was a complete embarrassment and confirmation of the superiority of the Mercedes. Not the driver.

stavura, JJ, Wass85 and 1 other person like this.