Sold - Guns (Sig, Kimber, Glock, Ruger, DPMS, Taurus) | FerrariChat

Sold Guns (Sig, Kimber, Glock, Ruger, DPMS, Taurus)

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by arizonaitalian, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #1 arizonaitalian, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    At the suggestion of some folks in Silver, I'm listing a few guns I'm selling here (thinning my collection a bit).

Shipping to your FFL from my FFL only. You specific shipping type and pay for shipping, and we each pay our own FFL fees and taxes (if any). I want to use Zelle for payment.

I'm going to consign these next week, but thought I'd see if anyone here wants any of these before I do so...

I am the only and original owner of these guns:

Ruger Mini-14. $550 (used, excellent condition)
    Comes with 2 large mags and the original small mag. Nice leather strap and soft carry case. Great condition. I bought it new many years ago and have fired around 200 rounds thru it.

DPMS AR loaded with accessories $750 (unused)
    Brand new condition, never fired. Comes with 5 mags, its original hard case, and many accessories. While not super high-end level, the accessories allow you to assemble a cool tactical weapon; NcStar Rubber Armored Mark III Tactical Scope, Yankee Hill rail/handguard, NcStar green laser, NcStar tactical flashlight, NcStar uni-bipod, front grip, and Ultra Sight Illuminated Reticle. I paid well over $500 for these accessories, making this package worth well over $1250 originally. This is an unused AR with a lot of cool accessories for a great price.

Sig Pro 2340 .40 cal $450 (unused)
    Comes with two mags and two grips to fit most hands well. Brand new condition, never fired. Comes with original hard case and all paperwork.

Kimber Pro Carry II Crimson Trace $850 (used, excellent condition)
    Beautiful Kimber with both the Crimson Trace handgrip laser and Trijicon night sights. Comes with 3 Kimber OEM mags and a set of Hogue rubber grips (in addition to the beautiful Kimber Rosewood grips). Also has all original paperwork and hard case. Great carry weapon or bedside gun. Has approximately 200 rounds thru it.

Glock 36 $500 (unused)
    Brand new, never fired. Slim-line, single stack .45 Glock. Great carry weapon size. Comes with 3 Glock mags, original hard case and all paperwork.

Taurus PT92 $275 (used, good condition)
    9mm “Beretta copy” from Brazil. Solid gun. Comes with 2 mags and both pachmayr rubber grips and original wood grips. Also has original box and paperwork. Sight “white coloring” has worn and needs to be addressed (new sights or fixed up).

cpep, thecarreaper, WilyB and 2 others like this.
  2. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    cpep likes this.
  3. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    DPMS AR loaded with accessories $750 (unused)

Brand new condition, never fired. Comes with 5 mags, its original hard case, and many accessories. While not super high-end level, the accessories allow you to assemble a cool tactical weapon; NcStar Rubber Armored Mark III Tactical Scope, Yankee Hill rail/handguard, NcStar green laser, NcStar tactical flashlight, NcStar uni-bipod, front grip, and Ultra Sight Illuminated Reticle. I paid well over $500 for these accessories, making this package worth well over $1250 originally. This is an unused AR with a lot of cool accessories for a great price.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
  5. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Kimber Pro Carry II Crimson Trace $850 (used, excellent condition)

Beautiful Kimber with both the Crimson Trace handgrip laser and Trijicon night sights. Comes with 3 Kimber OEM mags and a set of Hogue rubber grips (in addition to the beautiful Kimber Rosewood grips). Also has all original paperwork and hard case. Great carry weapon or bedside gun. Has approximately 200 rounds thru it.

285ferrari likes this.
  6. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
  7. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Nice collection and great prices. Love your Kimber.

arizonaitalian likes this.
  8. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #8 arizonaitalian, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    PRICES REDUCED!

The original listing prices must have been pretty good...3 more sold in only a couple of days. Now only 3 guns left and I've further reduced the prices by $50 on each remaining item to attempt to coax someone into picking up a bargain. Reminder, these are going to local consignment next week (at higher prices - at anything less than these prices I'm keeping them anyways). Last call...(pics are in posts above^^)

DPMS AR loaded with accessories NOW $700 (unused)
    Brand new, never fired. Comes with 5 mags, its original hard case, and many accessories. While not super high-end level, the accessories allow you to assemble a cool tactical weapon; NcStar Rubber Armored Mark III Tactical Scope, Yankee Hill rail/handguard, NcStar green laser, NcStar tactical flashlight, NcStar uni-bipod, front grip, and Ultra Sight Illuminated Reticle. I paid well over $500 for these accessories, making this package worth well over $1250 originally. This is an unused AR with a lot of cool accessories for a great price.

Sig Pro 2340 .40 cal NOW $400 (unused)
    Comes with two mags and two grips to fit most hands well. Brand new, never fired. Comes with original hard case and all paperwork.

Taurus PT92 NOW $225 (used, good condition)
    9mm “Beretta copy” from Brazil. Solid gun. Comes with 2 mags and both pachmayr rubber grips and original wood grips. Also has original box and paperwork. Sight “white coloring” has worn and needs to be addressed (new sights or fixed up).

9. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Another Update...2 more sold, only 1 left (the DMPS with all those scopes, lights, lasers, etc). I realized these were stupidly low prices on most of these (they sold quickly to only 3 different people in total who recognized the loo-low prices and jumped on them). The DPMS is another too-low price, and accordingly I've decided to keep it. Thanks for looking.

JV's89 likes this.
  10. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Bump. I still have the DPMS and am listing it for sale again. Same $700 for the gun with all of those accessories. (see pics above)

285ferrari likes this.
  11. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Last item (the DPMS) is now sold.

12. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Just for future reference, can I just buy an AR from someone and have it shipped to CA?
    Is it that easy?

13. S-T48

S-T48 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2008
    Stevenson Ranch, CA
    Nope, not that easy. That AR, unless converted, is illegal in Cali.

ag512bbi likes this.