GTO Engineering - Radiator Dino 246E Remanufacture | FerrariChat

GTO Engineering - Radiator Dino 246E Remanufacture

Discussion in '206/246' started by sturrisi, Apr 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sturrisi

sturrisi Karting

Apr 24, 2007
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Sam T
    My radiator was in a sad state with leaks from the core. A local radiator guy told me that it needed a new core as the only sure way to get a good fix. The only problem was that there was nobody in Australia that produced a radiator core with the same configuration as the original. If I could find for him the correct core, he could do the job.
    GTO Engineering (UK) to the rescue!!. I made contact with them and have been communicating with Vern Lyon. They have been terrific. Yes, they could provide me with a new radiator or either supply a new core or they could remanufacture the radiator new from the old one. Wishing to keep it as original as possible I chose the latter.
    Vern has been fantastic. Communication has always been prompt and professional and I must say the results speak for themselves. A few picture will highlight the quality of their work. Highly recommended. Well done to GPO Engineering (UK).

Sam
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

George Vosburgh likes this.
  2. racerboy9

racerboy9 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Awesome! Even has the FIM markings.

3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
  4. sturrisi

sturrisi Karting

Apr 24, 2007
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Sam T
    The price was reasonable for the work done.
    At the end of the day, the quality of the workmanship and authenticity to the original was what was important to me.

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott